Chapter One *SMUT*

Hermione's POV

Fleur had me against the door of Ginny's and my room. Her lips were everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

She pulls back and kisses down my neck, "oh merlin." I moaned and Fleur whispered in my ear, "I'm a lot better then merlin don't you think." I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"Yes," I whimpered and Fleur went back to kissing my neck.

"Your magic ees calling zo me 'Ermione," Fleur whispered licking up my neck. Her accent coming out in the heat of the moment.

"Oh Fleur please," I begged as I felt my core heat up more. Why did she have to be French. It is a sexy langue on its own without Fleur whispering it into my neck.

"Tell me what you want 'Ermione," she whispered leaving marks all over my neck.

"Fleur please I want you," I whimpered feeling less and less in control. Giving into my body's demand for Fleur to take it. "Say you are mine," Fleur nibbled where my neck meets my shoulder.

"Please... I'm yours... just take me... please..." I whimpered out breathlessly.

Before I could beg some more Fleur bit down hard but oh merlin was it amazing I saw stars. "Hermione are you up here?" Harry asked from downstairs.

Fleur quickly opened the door and pushed me into Ginny's and my room then pushed me back against the door. She wandlessly cast a locking and silencing charm. She unbuttoned my shirt while licking the bite mark that is on my neck.

"I will take you 'Ermione you are mine say it," Fleur growled and I felt more heat washing over me. "I'm yours Fleur," I whimpered. She hand came up and rested on my chest. "Say you are mine to take," she ripped off my bra and started to work on unbuttoning my jeans. "I am yours to take."

She pulled my jeans and panties down, "that's right and I'm going to take you until you pass out." She pulled me over to the bed and pushed me down onto it.

My mind was foggy all I could think about was Fleur taking me like she promised.

She started to take off all her clothes when she got down to her panties she whispered a spell and a bulge grew in her panties. Soon they snapped off her body unable to handle her large package anymore.

She climbed on top of me still growling, "whose are you." The part Veela growled eyes flashing bright blue, "yours only yours."

Fleur lined up and pushed inside of me breaking my barrier.

I cried out. Fleur kissed my cheeks, "calm mon chérie." I looked up into her bright blue eyes.

After a few minutes I relaxed enough that Fleur could start moving.

Soon we were going at it hard and fast no slowing down as I screamed out in pleasure as the blonde Veela fucked me into the bed. "Oh yes Fleur so big I'm going to cum!" I screamed as the blonde went harder and faster.

"Cum with me mon chérie," she whispered into my ear and I screamed as I came. I saw white pure white. Pleasure hitting places I could never have gotten myself.

When I came back I could feel Fleur no longer in me but something else. I looked up at the part Veela, "Fleur?" She just lent down capturing my lips in hers.