𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘨𝘪𝘢

i couldn't be upset with jack for having an ex.

an ex he loved.

fuck gia stop thinking like that! people have exes! at least you didn't have to sit there with them and watch them be together like he did with you and nate.

even though i wasn't upset with him, i didn't really know what exactly i was upset about, i found myself not answering his texts.

i put my phone on silent as i took a quick shower. wrapping my hair in a towel and then putting on one of jack's hoodies he let me take home, it smelt like him. i couldn't be bothered to put on a bra.

i wonder how many hoodies he gave her.

i put on a pair of underwear then took the towel off of my head, lazily throwing it onto the floor. i crawled into my bed and turned on the tv, picking a random disney movie from netflix as i rolled over. i wasn't even watching the tv i just needed some background noise.

i was so engrossed in my thoughts i almost didn't hear the knocking at my door.

i groaned as i stomped over to it, i was sad. why can't i be left alone to be sad in peace.

"jack?" i asked when i opened the door.

"you weren't answering and i saw the comments and i was getting worried." i moved to let him in, letting him follow me to my room.

as he got into the bed with me i pulled my knees up to my chest, resting my head between them.

"what's bothering you?" he asked as he rubbed his hand up my shin.

"she's so much prettier than me." i admitted, my voice cracking. the lump in my throat grew as more tears fell down my face.

"baby, no." he said sweetly as he pulled me into him, brushing his fingers through my hair.

"listen to me gianna, you are absolutely stunning. without a doubt gorgeous. every time i look at you i think to myself, 'how and the hell did i manage to get her?' you are so beautiful to me, don't compare yourself to other girls, especially her. you mean so much more to me than she ever has. and it's not just your looks, it's your personality too. you're so kind and caring and funny and smart. you impact everyone you meet. don't compare yourself to other people baby, not even her, because you don't see what the camera doesn't show you. and those other girls who are saying those awful things, they don't see it either. they don't know the gianna i know. all they see is jack's girlfriend and the only explanation for the hate i have is that they're jealous, so they'll take shots at you in anyway they can."

"i'm sorry for being upset with you, it's not your fault and i know that." i said as i cuddled into him, tangling my legs with his.

warmth spread throughout my body as he held me to him, peppering soft kisses across my face, making me laugh.

"i'm with you for a reason gia. never forget that okay?"

"okay." i promised.

he leaned down and gently pressed a kiss to lips, he moved his hands to under the hoodie a groped at my bare hip, earning a wince.

"what's wrong?" he asked worriedly as he lifted up the hoodie.

"shit." he cursed as he noticed the purple bruises from where finger tips dug into my skin.

he quickly yanked the hoodie off of me, despite my protest, and examined my body for anymore bruises. too caught up looking for marks, he hardly noticed my bare chest until he saw the marks.

the only bruises were on my hips, my inner thighs, and my breasts.

disappointment written all over his face.

"i'm so sorry." he said quietly, never taking his eyes of the marks.

i grabbed the hoodie and quickly put it back on. i reached out to touch his face but he moved away.

"jack they didn't hurt, they felt good, i'm just sore today. it's okay." i said tiredly.

my body and my mind was exhausted, i popped like three pain pills before going to his mom's house just so i could walk.

"no it's not okay gia. i marked you all up. what are you gonna say if someone sees that?"

i moved closer to him and cuddled into his back, rubbing my hands up and down his tense muscles.

"that we like it rough, and to mind their business. there's a difference in being rough and abuse jack. you know that difference."

"i didn't mean to hurt you."

"you didn't hurt me. you made me feel good jack. i would be more worried if i wasn't sore."

"are you sure? if i'm ever too harsh you can tell me to stop at anytime and i will."

"i know love. stop overthinking, you don't hurt me." i gently kissed his neck and pulled him back to our previous position.

today was wild, but i feel closer to jack than i ever have. i feel closer to him than i ever have with anyone else.

i slowly drifted off to sleep with jack holding me with one arm and massaging my leg that was draped over his hips with his other arm.