Escape

It is a cloudy afternoon in a green grassy land, the wind blew hard and one can see a flying brown straw hat across the wind. A hand held high to reach it but couldn't. 

Instead, the girl stood up and started chasing her straw hat.

Leaves and pollen flies with the wind, and one can see a woman sitting in a blanket that was placed in the grass. They were having a picnic and enjoying the afternoon. But seeing the look of the woman as she stares the running girl, she has this weary face.

'Lisa' she whispers.

The woman is Emily Dyer, or formerly known as Lydia Jones. She had a harsh past, but she took a risk to make a step forward to secure her future. Emily started remembering again what happened to the game, as she drowns deeply again to her thoughts.

> Back in the game, after following what Freddy suggested her to do, to investigate around the warehouse, she was startled by this Bandaged Man leaping towards her. She couldn't react, it happened too fast for her to be in sense. Next thing she knows, she was being strangled by this man, with burning eyes, the Bandaged Man looked at her in fervor.

She was dazed, and remembered being dragged by the man towards what it seems to be an underground prison, then after she was tied to a chair, she lost her consciousness.

After quite some time, she started hearing a voice calling out her name.. but she is puzzled, she is being called by her false name..

'Right... I've been running away from my life ever since that day I performed that illegal surgery.'

'I shouldn't have done that.....'

Returning to her consciousness, she was met with a worried face of a girl. A glimpse of her child face flashes in Emily's eyes.

'Lisa?'

'Let's run away together, away from here, my Emily!' Emma said while she unties Emily from the chair, then she held her hands so tight that Emily started to feel reassured.

They started running away from the basement while holding hands together. After such moment, Emily felt something horrific, and it is coming towards them. She immediately remembered that Bandaged Man.

'That must be him, Lis-.... Emma, let's hide together.' Emily said while she fears.

They hid behind a barrel covered by tall grass. After a moment, the bandaged man came, Emily felt more fear, however, Emma was confused.

Emily took a second to look at Emma, and felt a strong urge that they must escape together no matter what happens.

The bandaged man started moving around as he continues searching for them. Bandaged man was then paused and looked directly to where Emma and Emily was hiding. Emily was shrouded in fear and started to embrace Emma as she intends to protect her until the end. The Bandaged Man started walking towards to where they are, slowly, with loud footsteps, fear grows more for both Emma and Emily.

Then suddenly, a loud siren is heard, it is an ear and nerve-cracking siren sound that anyone from distance can hear. Emma and Emily was shocked by that sound, but the Bandaged Man started to look at distance and started running towards the unknown.

Puzzled, Emily doesn't know what's happening anymore. But Emma grabbed her by her hand and started moving.

'We should now escape from this place, my Emily.' Emma said while she looks across the sky, following where the smoke originates.