𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘨𝘪𝘢

it's been about a week since me and jack last hung out. he's been busy visiting family outside of the state and i've just been hanging out with hannah and layla to kill time.

but the good news is, he's coming home tomorrow and he said he's got good news so i'm looking forward to seeing him again.

for right now, me and hannah were getting ready to go to the mall and splurge our christmas money.

"we definitely need to get some sexy stuff." she said as she flat-ironed her hair.

"you think so?" i asked as i scrolled through my instagram feed, not really caring to like anything besides the occasional fan post of jack.

"i know so. jack's coming home tomorrow and he hasn't seen you for a week? he's definitely gonna want some of that."

"now that i think about it, you're right." i said, she winked at me in response.

once she was ready we grabbed our purses and headed out.

there was a difference between me and hannah, she put effort into her appearance and i rarely did. although, she was stunning whether she tried or not.

i eyed her in her perfectly ripped jeans and fitted long-sleeve crop top. crisp, white vans at her feet. i was wearing jack's hoodie and black nike leggings with white nike socks and ugg slippers.

her hair was perfectly straight and trimmed while mine was pulled into a messy ponytail, my baby hairs falling out all around my face. hannah said it looks cute, i think it looks ratchet.

as we walked inside the mall a few girls ran up to me.

"oh my god you're jack gilinsky's girlfriend right?"

"uh yeah, why?" i asked, quickly realizing they must know of him through his music.

"could we please get a picture with you?" one of them asked.

"are you sure? i look like a walking virus."

they laughed as they nodded and handing hannah one of their phones. she took a couple of pictures and then i took individual pictures with each girl, we also took a few selfies.

"hey wait!" i called as they started walking away.

"let me get your instagrams so you guys can send me those pictures for my feed." they squealed as they took turns typing their instagrams into my notes.

"holy shit jack is facetiming you."

"oh, you guys wanna say hey?" i asked as i answered.

"oh my god really?"

"of course, it's no biggie."

"hey baby! oh wait who you are guys?" jack asked as the three girls came into view on the screen.

"jack these are some fans of yours i ran into at the mall today, you were calling as we were exchanging socials so i offered to let them say hey." the three girls sighed as jack said hey and waved to them, one even started recording.

"hey guys! me and johnson are dropping a new album called gone on new year's eve so make sure y'all listen and share!"

"of course we will."

"yeah, we can't wait."

"awesome! thank you guys so much for your support. i'll make sure to get your instas from gia so i can follow you guys."

"a literal dream come true."

"well hey i got to go, we're about to board the flight. y'all stay safe and have fun! i love you guys so much! bye bye everyone."

"bye!" we all said.

one girl was on the verge of tears.

"we're sorry we stole time away from your boyfriend."

"don't be babes, it's not everyday you guys get to talk to him. i was glad you three got to experience it."

they all hugged me goodbye as they walked away.

"holy shit so you're like famous now."

"eh not really. jack's the known one. he has like 15k on instagram."

"make that 30k." she said staring at her phone.

"what?" i asked snatching her phone from her.

how had his fanbase basically doubled in a little over a week? his music must really be getting around.

"that's so cool. you better remember me when you move to L.A. and he ices you out."

"oh shut up of course i will." i said flipping my ponytail, we both laughed.

i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so i took it out and checked it, a text message from jack.

babe♥︎
you made those girls day today gia, thank you so much for being so sweet to them

me
of course! it was nice meeting fans of yours, i enjoyed it :)

babe♥︎
they did too. how you treated them means a lot to me yk

me
any fan of jack gilinsky is a friend of mine, personally i'd like to say i'm his biggest fan ;)

babe♥︎
ofc bby, well i'm gonna take a nap so i'll see you when i land ♥︎

me
sweet dreams

i put my phone away as me and hannah continued shopping, buying various tops and jeans. she even picked out a set of black lingerie for me.

said she was certain jack would love it.

the drive home was silent, after doing a mini fashion show with me hannah went home, leaving me alone until jack came home.

i followed those girls from earlier and made a group chat with them, asked them to send the pictures. once they did i edited them a little bit then posted them, captioning it 'meet three angels today :)' making sure to tag them and jack.

as i was scrolling through my feed i came across the video one of them took. i was holding my phone out for them as we were talking to jack on facetime. she had captioned it 'she is literally the sweetest human ever' i liked it then commented a red heart.

i texted jack goodnight, then ran some bath water.

i lit a candle as i stepped in, washing my hair and my body, then shaving.

when i got out i put on an oversized shirt and some underwear then crawled into bed, not being able to fall asleep due to the excitement of seeing jack.

but eventually my mind tired itself out and i drifted off to sleep.