Elatedness

It's dark. It's that void deep black. I look around and I see light. I see something  popping through the darkness-it's a woman. A beautiful woman. I see the soft light shining on her torso, filing her curves in. Something is glittering on her neck. What is that? I ask my self. I look up closely and see a fine diamond hanging on a silver necklace. I'm mesmerized she has that sharp, but yet gentle, jawline which her necklace is complimenting so nicely. Her neck and torso is getting lost in the void black making you wonder how it continues. I'm numb. I can't move. I can't get my eyes off of her magnificent silhouette. I start breathing slow and heavy, trying to calm myself. I carefully start walking towards her alongside with my many thoughts. I try to reach for her shoulder, but suddenly she disappears into millions of glimmering silver particles, which soon slowly fade away into the nothingness. Again, it's just me in that deep dark room where the soft light is gone. I cannot see anything. I'm lost. I realize that I cannot live my life alone. I need someone, a woman, to be by  my side through everything. To show me the right path when I wonder off...I lay down sad, wrecked on the floor and see how those glimmering particles coming back down with gracefulness and the most soft, relaxing light peeking thru them. Suddenly I feel happiness and I fill the room with laughter. I feel gentle touches on my right cheek and hand. I turn to the side and I see that same gorgeous mysterious girl snugged on me. I close my eyes as I cuddle her tight and as I reopen them, the whole room is full with light revealing its white colored walls. I finally found what's making me happy and takes me away from my twisted dark mind. Now I can escape. Now I can live happily.
                          -The Looming Shadow-