A 'Vile' Friend

No One's POV

Bryan's animatronics were always... pushy. They made him feel alone and unwanted. Even his friends outside of Fazbear's couldn't help him feel better.

But some god, or powerful being (hey, that's us! Quiet Fritz! You'll ruin the story! Sorry Camille.) was going to change all that.

¶∆¶∆

Bryan was walking to the portal room. Their had been a note outside his door that told him to go there from Otso. (Oh, I put that there! And you wrote the note.)

He walked into the portal room, only to see the portal black with dark red around the edges. (Oh hey, you set that up! Yeah, and it took me a while.)

He walked towards it curiously. He took a deep breath and stepped through it.

Upon stepping through, he saw a black void. Desperate there being no floor, his feet stayed floating in the air without falling down.

In front of him was a boy around Bryan's height with brown hair and wearing a red jacket.

Bryan stepped towards the boy. Something about him seemed strangely familiar. And something about this place also seemed weirdly familiar. The place also felt greedy, and like it wanted something.

"Hello?" Bryan asked the boy taking a step further.

"Whose there?" The boy said turning around to show his bright red eyes.

"Oh, it's you. The 'good Bryan'." He said. Bryan was surprised to see Evil Bryan, but he knew it was Evil Bryan. It had to be him!

"If you can get out, you should. If you're here for too long and aren't used to this place, it'll take everything from you. You were here for a month and you lost your memories, didn't you?" He said standing up and facing me.

"Wait, is this where you are when you're not me?" Bryan asked. The evil him nodded.

"Yeah, and if you don't leave you'll also be stuck here. I'm barely able to keep anything, but it'll probably only be half a year before this place takes everything from you." Evil Bryan said.

Bryan felt bad for the version of him with red eyes. Being stuck here, in a place that can take everything from you. It's no wonder he was the way he was.

"Do   to come with me?" Bryan asked, stretching out his hand. Evil Bryan hesitated, then took Bryan's hand.

The two walked out and snuck out of the amusement park. They bought Evil Bryan some new clothes and some hair dye.

"If I'm going to be living in this world, then I'm going to need a new name." Evil Bryan said when they arrived at Bryan's mansion.

"Hmmm, how about Vile?" Bryan responded.

"I like that name. It doesn't make me seem nicer than I am." Evil Bryan, er- Vile said. (Nice save. Pfft- yeah.) Oh, shut up you two.

(Vile's new look⬇️)