tree : 1-4-3

cree

"alright, listen up!" jace said to get everyone's attention. "everyone please form a one big circle!" he said and everyone went into place.

"now, i will go around the circle for each and every one of you to put an object that belongs to you." he said while giving his friend the can.

he went around the circle, holding the can container, collecting people's belongings. he collected the boy's items first then grabbed another container for the girls when he was done with the boys.

"man, i hope i get jace." riele sighed.

riele, brea, and jade told me that this party was going to be awesome. since i'm not the type of person who likes to party, i rolled my eyes as soon as i saw some guys getting drunk and smoking a blunt at the front porch.

"cree." jade nudged me, making me come out of my head. "stop with the bitter face." she said. i rolled my eyes, "you told me this was a normal party! my mom is going to kill me!"

"would you relax?" brea said, handing me a can of coke, "nothing is going to happen. even if it does, you're gonna thank us later."

"thank you for losing my v-card? i think not." i scoffed while opening the coke can and they rolled their eyes.

jace was already in front of riele. she placed an earring in then smiled at jace, he smiled back and went to brea then jade.

when it was my turn, i was confused what to put in so i just put a bracelet i was wearing. jace went to the next person beside me which was just a random person i knew by name.

the whole room was full of people that i didn't know or i just knew their names. they were all obviously from school.

"who do you think you'll get?" brea asked me. "think i'll get for what?" i asked, looking at her. the three of them shared glances.

"promise us you won't freak?" they asked. "why would i frea-" "just promise!" "fine, i promise. now what is it?" i sighed.

"okay," brea nodded. "four words." riele held up her four fingers. "seven. minutes. of-" "heaven!" three of them squealed.

i burried my head into my hands.

"are you guys serious?" i groaned. "oh come on cree. have some fun!" jade shook me. "yeah! you won't stay young forever!"

i sighed while i shook my head.

jace went to the middle of the room and shook the container for the noise to get everyone's attention.

"alright. i think you all know how the game works." he said. "but if you don't, don't worry i'm going to doom it down for you one more time."

"the rules are pretty simple, boys will pick an item randomly from the container. whoever girl owns the item will step forward and the two will go into the guest room and stay in for seven minutes. no more, no less." he explained, a bunch of us nodded.

"any questions?" he looked around the room and nobody raised their hands, only shaking heads for no as an answer.

"no? good. let's begin!" he said.