Wedding Day

Disclaimer: I don't own glee duh.

"Rachel?"

How was I supposed to respond? He'd know I'm crying if I talk.

"Rachel, babe, please?" Jesse started to sound desperate.

"I'm over here." I barely even whisper.

He finally enters the room and looks at me in wonder. My dress he hasn't seen yet suddenly weighed me down 1000 lbs.

"You are beautiful. I mean it." He seems so happy. "Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing,"I know he'll know that's a lie.

"Talk to me."

I can't speak so I just point at my necklace. My Finn necklace.

"He's gone Rach, you can't marry him." He seemed hurt. Who could blame him? It's his wedding day and I'm here as his bride ruining it.

"Jesse, it's just...I love you...but I just know i love him more. He's my person, my soulmate. When I die I wish to be buried next to him...not you. I love you, I do."

"Rachel-" He starts but I wasn't finished.

"I'll see him again and that's where I'll spend my Eternity. Being with him. Loving him. While living I'll be your wife, but as soon as I take my final breath I am his. His soulmate. He's his person." Those last words came out in cries.

"I understand. Rachel I cant be him for you. He is and will be your soulmate. I'm here to take care of you and love you like he would have wanted while he can't. I know you will never love me like you love him, but I know you love me."  Jesse starts to hug me. It was so wrong of me, but at this moment I wanted Finn. I truly regret not marrying him when I had the chance.Jesse is wonderful and loving. Finn was just perfect.

"Can I wear his necklace?" I ask even though i'm sure he'll feel awkward. His future  wife is wearing another man's name at his wedding.

"Yes." Jesse says this without even thinking.

Later that day.

"Rachel Berry do you take Jesse St.James to be your lawfully wedded husband till death do you part?"

It takes me a moment. I hear Finn tell me, "it's okay. You'll be mine when we see each other again. Say it."

I look at Jesse.

"I do."

A/N: Should I do more glee fics?