1

( I have no ideas for titles bared with me)

Soul Marks. The one thing that gives you your loved ones. Honestly people are very happy about this. But some people hate it. But they can't complain. Because if they hate their soulmate. They either go cold for as long as they live. Which means they would act cold to anyone. Or they die. Immediately. 

~ History about the soul marks~
Aphrodite the God of love and beauty. And desire. She was had scars all over her when couples fight. And she keep complaining to Zeus that they are ruining her beauty. And Zeus finally gave her permission to make soul marks. She put a curse on the marks. Who ever argues or hits their soulmate. Their soul mark will immediately burn. Not just any burn. The burn will hurt like the sun's burns. Like fire. Aphrodite was very careful about the soul mates thing. She didn't care about which gender which. So gay and lesbian are fine in her book Bc it's love. Anyway, she finds things in common with your soulmate. And the soul marks looks like tattoos. You get your soul mark at the age of 17. So when you turn 17 at the exact time you were born, that when your soul mark comes. If your soulmate dies she will give you a change. But that rarely happens. So if your soulmate has the same mark as you. You are soulmates BUT if it glows very bright and all around you soft pick mist ur soulmate for life. What that means is you to are the most perfect match. And your soulmate will never change. But that only happened once . So people thinks it's a myth. But Some people believe it with all their hearts. And if you break your soulmate heart? You die. If you heart breaks? Your soulmate dies.

~end of history~

This is the story of two boys where two old BFFS that are soulmates?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N I hope you enjoy it! And yes. I know that's is not a BTS song 😂 but it's a bop. Any way. Yes Hobi's soulmate will be the reader Bc why not? And you may be wondering why I did Greek mythology? Well Bc social studies. 😑 And PLEASE RESPECT THE SHIPS I CHOOSE! it will be shot chapters Bc I can't write that good- and it's a short book at least 15 chapters. And if it's good then I will do a sequel. and I may not update for a long periods of time sowwy. 😔😔😔
And not smut 😔 Bc I can't write it. But there will but fluff . There will be a lot of depressing things in the beginning but at the end all fluff!! So I hope you like this trash! 💜
Words count- 466