chapter 1

-flash back-

"Shes a freak!"

"Demon!"

"She killed my baby!"

"Shes a monster...."

-flash back over-

When i woke up, i was sweating and gasping for air. When i look around, i find my self beside the moter way.

I sigh 'better get moving' i think to my self. I get up, brushing off my ripped skinny jean. I pick up my bag and continue walking, i dont know where, maybe somewhere that'll exept me, or a place that i can kill anyone or hurt anyone, including my self.

As i walk i start to think, 'why did this happen to me, am i really that much of a monster to be kicked out by my parents, my friends, my hometown?'

I sigh, i know if i continue to think this way, i will just get depressed, and when i get dipressed, well it the reson im on my own now.

I look at my soroundings, i see... i see a bus, just in the side, about a mile way...did it break down? Is it sitting there for no reson?

I stop myself thinking that, i continue walking, when i get closer i hear ranting "what the hell happend? Who messed with our bus?.." and questions like that. I keep walking, "hey" i hear as i walk past,' were they talking to me..?' I look behind me to see someone walking closer. i take a few steps back, getting nervous and slightly scared. "Its ok, im not gonna hurt you" i look this person up and down, studying them.

Male, 5'9, black hair (dyed), brown eyes.

"Can you help us? We kind of broke down?" I look at him, studing him.

"Ok, i'll help" i say, my face emotionless.

He smiles, "thanks, im gerard." He says stickimg his hand out, "im anna" i say walking around him toward the bus.

Some guy was pacing around, others were sitting and one male was in front of the bus looking at the engine, i hear gerard trying to talk to me but i wasnt listening.

I walk to the engine, dumping my bag beside it and i studied it, looking for the problem. I found some lose wires in the engine, i smile. I place my hands flat on the engine and start to do what others fear me for, i feel heat rading off the engine.

I see my hands getting an outline of a glowing blue. I close my eyes and use my inhased mind to fix it, once the wires are fixed, i stop and i take my hands away.

"H..how...what..." i hear gerard bable, "how did you do that?"

"Thats none of you bisness is it..." i say picking up my bag turning around and walking away, "it should be fixed now" i call over my sholder.

I walk for what seems like forever, i hear something coming up behind me, i walk a little  faster, then every thing goes black...