will you eat me?

A/N : English is not my first language. Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Pictures are not mine. Credit goes to original owners.

Mature content ahead.

🌹🌹🌹

🌹🌹🌹

Singto is a versatile actor and is a perfectionist. He has a lot of fans all over the world. He is the most desirable bachelor ever. And his age is 26 years. Most of the girls and few boys are dreaming of making him their husband.

He got selected for a drama where he has to use the violin frequently. As he doesn't know how to play it he is looking for a tutor who can teach him how to hold a violin and how to play it. He just wants to play a few notes.

Singto comes to the GMMTV building to learn the violin. P'Jane tells Singto that there is a boy named Krist who teaches how to hold a music instrument to the actors of GMMTV and act as if they are musicians. But the said boy is absent because he is having exams and he is now in his dorm.

Singto says, " If that boy is not here, how can I learn? The schedule of the drama is within a week.

P' Jane says, " that boy dorm is far away from here. It takes 1 hour to come here and 1 hour to go to his room. If you want to learn, he is ready to teach you. All you have to do is go to his dorm. If you are interested I will send you a message of his dorm address and the picture of the boy".

Singto chews his lips for a while and says," OK Phi send me his address. I will go tomorrow night at 8 p.m".

Singto's phone gives a ding sound as he gets the notification. He just becomes a statue by seeing the picture of the boy.

 He just becomes a statue by seeing the picture of the boy

The boy may be 18 years old. He is mesmerized by the boy's beauty. The boy's eyes are so captive and his nose is so beautiful and his lips are taking his whole attention. In his entire 26 years old life, It is his first time he is feeling hot by seeing a picture. His pants are becoming tight and the blood is rushing into the southern region and few blood is flowing into his cheeks and ears. Within seconds his dick becomes so hard.

He excuses himself from P' Jane and rushes into the bathroom. He opens a tap and throws water into his face. He never got this much high even when he was fully drunk. He goes into cubical and unbuckles his belt and removes his pants and underpants in one go.

His family jewel(dick) is so hard and swinging as it wants to bore into a deep hole. Already it is hot when he touches himself. Though he is jerking it he is desiring for more warmth. He stops jerking, rubs his hand to get more warmth into his hand. He touches his sword(dick) with his warm hand and moans " ahaa".

To move his foreskin rapidly, he takes the liquid soap and applies it. The warm dick shivers to the cold soap and he moans again " uhmm". The hand is moving to and fro with a great force his whole body is sweating and there is a lump in his stomach which is turning into liquid form due to the heat in his to and fro motion. He pumps his cum forcibly on the wall.