00

Two little boys, both with brown hair and matching brown eyes watched as the woman they knew as their mother walked towards them, hand in hand with a younger child.

The child, a girl, had the prettiest e/c eyes they'd ever seen and her beautiful h/c hair seemed to shine, even with the dull lighting of the room.

One of the boys, the older one, spoke first. "Mama, who's that?" He questioned in fascination.

Their mother kneeled next to them, a soft smile on her face and the little girl hiding behind her. "This is your little sister, y/n." She caressed the little boys hair as she spoke.

His eyes moved towards his new sister, she seemed scared of meeting new people and as her older brother, he wanted to make her feel as comfortable as he could.

The boy walked towards his sister, "Hello y/n, I'm George and I'm eight years old. How old are you?" He said as gently as he could, a sweet smile plastered on his face. His smile grew wider when the girl let go of their mother's hands and made eye contact with him.

"Four." You answered, leaving your hiding spot. Your eyes went towards the other little boy, who looked grumpy, and George seemed to notice.

He walked towards his brother and pulled him to your direction, "This is Ethan, he's six. That means he's your older brother too." Ethan averted his eyes from yours, not wanting to make eye contact with you.

George stretched out his other hand for yours, "We'll be a happy family, right?" He said cheerfully, a small smile grew on your face before you placed your hand in his.