kagehina

Karasuno's 2nd gymnasium

"Oi Hinata Boke"
       "Oh kageyama-kun what is it? And don't call me Boke you dumbass"
.....................................................................
Only Hinata and kageyama were in the gymnasium. They decided to practice together since it was their senior now and they need to be example to their juniors. They also asked Yamaguchi and tsukishima to practice together, but Yamaguchi need to help his mom, and tsukishima refuse to practice with them."Oi Hinata boke" kageyama felt bad for calling Hinata Boke(stupid) but he should have gotten used to it since their first year.

Hinata looked surprised but he quickly got excited and said "oh kageyama-kun what is it? And don't call me Boke you dumb ass"
Kageyama chuckled and whispered to himself "cute as always".
Hinata heard that and was suprised but at the same time he blushed.

"Kageyama-kun did you say something?" He moved slowly towards kageyama and brought his face close to kageyama's. Kageyama was shocked with Hinata's reaction. Actually, he wanted Hinata to hear that and he succeeded. Kageyama put his lips toward Hinata ears and whispered " I love you Boke". Hinata couldn't help but blush. He hugged kageyama, and said "l knew it !! I love you too".

Kageyama was speechless. He was so happy that he could've died right then and there. Wrapped in kageyama's embrace, Hinata felt like kageyama body was the best pillow ever. Kageyama loved Hinata body's warmth, too. For both of them, it felt like heaven. Kageyama held Hinata's chin and kissed him passionately. Their tongues clashed.

Kageyama began to touch around Hinata's body, and hinata wasnt complaining since he was also touching kageyama.
Kageyama pulled away from the kiss for long enough to ask if they could do it. Hinata nodded with a smile.

Kageyama pulled off his jersey. Hinata bit his lip and blushed at the sight of kageyama's toned stomach. Kageyama started to kiss his neck, leaving light bruises. Hinata felt so good, but realization hit him where they were. Between quiet moans, he said "c-can we go to the storage room?"

Kageyama nodded and picked him up, kissing the shorter boy as he walked to the storage room. By now, both boys were very hard. Kageyama put Hinata down gently and held him close. Hinata knelt down on his knees and asked "kageyama-kun, can i?". Kageyama leaned back onto the shelves and nodded. Hinata pulled kageyama's shorts and boxers off in one swift go. He stared for a second at his size, then began to put just the tip in his mouth. Kageyama groaned at the feeling. Soon enough, hinata began deepthroating him as much as he could, rubbing what he couldnt reach with his hand. Kageyama gripped Hinata's hair tightly and pulled him off.

Hinata looked up quite confused until Kageyama said, "I didnt want to come too soon".
Kageyama then pulled hinata to his feet and stripped him of all he wore. Kageyama felr like his dream came true in an unbelievable way. And they always 'practice' together afterwards.