Rain

Jin POV

The skies are gloomy as you walk to the bighit office. You stop at a crossing when the rain starts pouring. Good thing you brought an umbrella. You pull it to the front and open it. As you lift the umbrella over your head you look at what's ahead of you. Across the street you see a figure soaking, trying to get something out of a taxi. You quickly cross the street getting closer to the figure. You see a female struggling to take something out of the taxi. She was soaked from the rain. You quickly run over handing her your umbrella.

"Here hold this I'll take it out," you say in a hurry

You quickly take out what seems like a large bag of camera equipment. Taking out the heavy bag you comment on.

"Oof a girl like you shouldn't b-"

You stand there speechless looking at the girl holding your umbrella. She stood inches away covering you and herself from the rain. She was soaked. Her eyeliner dripping down her face giving her an appearance if black tears. Her long hair drenched, sticking to her head. Light rose cheeks lifted from smiling at you. In a messed up state, she looked at you with a bright smile. You were lost in her glistering eyes. She's beautiful.

"Are you okay?" She couldn't tell you were staring at her with your mouth wide open since you had a face mask on. She didn't know you are Kim Seokjin.

"I- y- yes I'm fine! I- I'm just saying this is very heavy. You shouldn't carry it alone" you say looking away. If you looked anymore, you for sure would go mute.

"No, it's okay! I'm just right here so I'll be fine. Here's your umbrella. Thank you for the help!" She says leaving with a smile. You stand there with the umbrella tilted onto the ground. The rain soaking you from head to toe but all you could think was.

Who is she?