Prologue

"Reports just in. A 37 year old male was spotted downtown this evening attacking a young female and mauled her to death with his own hands. Similar cases have popped up across the country and are said to perform acts of cannibalism. We advise that all citizens stay within their homes and report to the police if cases like this should happen in your area. I'm Emma Sano live at 9 for JPTV Live"

Just a few weeks ago everything was fine. Our everyday lives were the same, we go to school, individuals leave home for work and visa versa. Everything was alright, simple.

We were happy.

And then the world renowned 'Blue Spider Lily' went live and the project was reportedly ruined and abandoned. And in the midst of the desperation to fix his mistake, botanist Aoba Hashibira came up with the concoction that was believed to be able to slow aging and cure diseases. The tests that they did on human cells all became positive. And then the sample of medicine was used for human operation

And the once positive outcome became devastating.

"This is Emma Sano live at JPTV. As you can see behind me, a devastating turn if events. Humans are now being eating by terrifying beasts of the night that we once knew as out fellow Brethren,now turned Demons. We advise that you move to nearby shelters in your area to stay safe and combat with the situation.

These demon's are known for their fast reflexes, regeneration and their need to survive on human flesh. Some demon's are proven to still be able to understand human speech and thought but that rationality is overruled by their hunger for flesh.

Another broadcast will be held at 7am Tomorrow morning were we hope to provide you with new details on our current situation"

What we once knew as a peaceful world is now overrun by demon's,hungry for human flesh to satisfy their need for more.

A world where humans are in desperate need to survive

Demon's overrunning the streets

The end if humanity is near

This chapter might be seen as confusing but as the story progresses you will begin to understand why the prologue was worded as it is.

Thank you for giving my fanfiction for Demon Slayer a try and I hope we all enjoy out journey with Sumihiko Kamado (Tanjiro reincarnation) and the rest of the revived cast.

See you next week,

-Demon Hashira(Flamexjuro)