𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘨𝘪𝘢

it's been a few days since me and johnson recording the song just messing around, after jack brought me home he went back to his house and the edited the song, adding beats and other effects.

today i was going shopping for a dress to wear to the party. jack told me to get something sexy but classy, considering pictures and videos would be on everyone's social media's. it also had to be red.

they also had a photographer named bryant coming and taking some shots of them while they preform.

as i was walking through the store in the mall i laid eyes on the perfect dress. it was a red silky dress with thin straps. i grabbed it off the rack and brought it into the changing rooms to try it on.

it was form-fitting with a sweetheart neck line, showing a little bit of cleavage, and had a small slit on the right side. it was also a good length, stopping at my mid-thigh. it was perfect.

once i made sure there was no rips or stains i took it off and brought it to the counter to buy it. once i bought it i went to the food court to get a coffee.

after my shopping day was done i went home and texted jack to see what he was up to.

babe♥︎
at the studio w johnson hby?

me
just got home from shopping. i found the perfect dress :)

babe♥︎
that's great baby, can't wait to see it tmr night ;)

me
lol how was ur day?

babe♥︎
it's good, would be even better if u came to see me

me
at johnson's?

babe♥︎
yep

me
be there in ten

i put my phone in my purse as i grabbed my car keys and started the drive to see jack and jack.

on the way there i stopped by a pizza place and grabbed a large pepperoni pizza, and three smoothies.

when i got there i hopped out of my car and went inside, it worried me how johnson always left his door unlocked.

i shut it behind me and walked down to the basement, where the studio was.

i quietly opened the door, incase they were recording.

"hey guys, i brought pizza." i said as i saw them both just sitting on the couch.

"thank you baby." jack said as he stood up and kissed me sweetly.

"mm, jack you definitely picked the right girl." johnson said as he scarfed down a slice and grabbed a smoothie from the cardboard cup holders.

i waved him off with my hand as i grabbed a piece for myself.

"show her the song." johnson said, mouthful of pizza.

"right." jack wiped one of his hands on his jeans as he walked over to the computer, pulling up an audio file and pressing play.

as the song played through the speakers i was in awe, i don't know what they did to my voice to make it sound so good but i was amazed.

𝘢 /𝘯 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 '𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 '𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘹 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘻𝘢

the song honestly sounded so good.

"what do you think?" jack asked as the song finished.

"honestly, i love it. now tell me how much auto tune you guys added to my voice?" i asked sipping my smoothie.

"we didn't add any." johnson said.

"no way. be for real, i can take it."

"he's being for real. gia you're a lot better than you think you are." jack said as he put his arms around me.

"well it's a good thing that was just for fun then, because i honestly think i sound awful." i said laughing.

they looked at each other smirking, then looked back at me. oh no, they have an idea. and i'm pretty sure i won't like it.

"what?" i asked.

"we were actually thinking we could add it to our ep that's we plan on dropping during spring break." he said.

"oh no, absolutely not. that song would sound awful!"

"well whether you like it or not, we both dig it, and we think it would be a great addition to the ep." johnson said.

"what even is an ep?"

"it's an extended play, it's kind of like an album but it won't have as many songs as an album and it'll mainly be just a bunch of stuff we threw together but didn't think was good enough to be on the album."

as i looked at both of them they were studying my face, silently begging me. i sighed, all it took was one look from jack and i was giving in.

"if you guys add it to the ep, do not blame your failure on me." they high fived each other as we continued eating in silence.

i couldn't help but be curious as to what would happen once the ep dropped, i never thought i would make music. but i can't lie and say i didn't enjoy it.

but i also felt like i was stealing something from jack. music was his thing, singing was his thing. it was his dream for almost forever and something he wanted to pursue professionally.

i know it was just for fun, and it was his idea, but i liked doing it. i felt like i couldn't like doing it, it felt like i was enjoying something in secret behind jack's back.

maybe i'm just overthinking, but i found myself selfishly praying that the song didn't do well, and that everyone hated my part in it.