Part 1

Via zoom:

Mart: what are you doing Pops?

Pops: Mart, have you seen Korina's twins? Adorable babies! I'm so busy watching them on IG and YouTube.

Mart: Pops, do you want babies? You want more?

Pops: yeah, but you know that it's not possible anymore.

Mart : Pops, i have to tell you something important. *this time, lumipat si Martin sa lugar where no one can hear him*

Pops: Ano yan, Mart?

Mart: Remember 8 years ago? We went to the States and we had your eggs and my sperm frozen?

Pops: hmm. Yeah. But I don't think... I don't know, ang hirap. *tumingin siya kay Martin* why? do you want to try? *medyo natawa dahil akala niya nagjojoke si Martin*

Martin : No, Pops. We don't have to that. The head of the bank called me.. There was an accident.

Pops: what do you mean?

Martin: nagkapalit daw yung couple "egg and sperm" samples na na-inject nila sa surrogate mother... Pops, we're having another baby.

Pops: whaaaat? You must be kidding me.

Martin: No, this is serious.

Pops: what are we gonna do?

Martin: the baby is in the Philippines daw. Do you want to check if the baby is indeed ours? Tinatanong nila if we want a DNA test.

Pops: I don't know what to say, Mart. Naka GCQ tayo. Ngayon pa talaga.

Mart: i want to see the baby, Pops.

Pops: ako din naman. But, let me process it first, okay? We're having a baby?

Mart: Yes... But... But.. *humina ang boses niya and medyo nagbbreak*

Pops: Mart? Are you crying?

Mart: *naiyak na* Pops, the baby is positive for covid....

Pops: *nagulat at naiiyak na din* whaat?

Mart: we can visit the baby, Pipay..

Pops: We can see the baby?

Mart: Yeah, actually, we can go see her now.

Pops: her? Our baby is a girl?

Mart: Yes. I'll get you Pops. I'll be there in a few. Get ready!