part 1

I was getting ready for my first day of high school. Finally, i was done with middle school. The worst and best years of my life. Ok so not really best but you get the point. *i wrote in my new and improved "journal"*

"GREG?" I heard my mother call. I put my diary down and got my backpack.
"ROWLEYS HERE TO PICK YOU UP" "IM COMING" I replied.

Rowley just got his lysinces. I dont even know how. He drives like a maniac but its either get in a car wreck or be driven by rowley.

Once he turned 15 he got his lysens cause his parents have been teaching him how to drive safe since he turned 14.I still cant belive hes older than me. But i should be thankful that he is so he can deive me places. The only reason he can is beacuase he got held back in elementary a year cause he couldnt rememeber his abcs. He still cant but at least he can remember how to drive.

Dumb fuck

Once i got down to the kitchen i got 2 poptarts for me and rowley cause i know he'll want one. Fat bitch. "Bye mom". "Have a good day honey." She said. "He wont" rodrick said. He still lives at home cause he decided that he wasnt going to colage. "Thats why you still live at home stupid."

Rodrick was about to chase after me when i ran out the door and got in rowelys car.

"Hey, you miss me?" He said. "Not really. Here." I gave him the poptart cause hes fat. "THANKS" that thing was gone before u could even said that you were welcome. The truth was that ive had a crush on him since we were in middle school. I only just relized when i couldnt see his beautiful fat face everyday.

You see i havnt seen him in like a couple weeks cause his parents sent him to a camp to be a groul leader. When he came back his red hair had curled up because of the cat shit he put in it.

He had also gotten a better jawline with a nice pare of boobies. And when i say him today my feelings only got stronger.

Thats what he looks like

He used to be a fat disgusting bear. Now hes what every girl drools over. Including me.

We walked into school and as i predeicted every girl there was practically drooling over him. Its not like i care or anything. They can do whatever they want.

Rowley was talking to me about his new book 'Silly Adventures With Rowley' (hes famous in the book writer community)when the prettiest gorl in school came up to us, Abigale.

"

Heyyyyy rowley, remeber how we used to date in middle school. Like you want to nowwwwwwaaa?" She said as she twirled her hair.

"Uuuhhh su-". But i cut him off. "No you already had your chance. Cmon rowley." I fliped my hair in her face! "Ugh" she ughed.

"Hey! Whd you do that?". I pulled him in the janitors closet i found. "Cause she dosnt deserve you!!!!." I said unable to control my words cause i was so passionate.

"And who is?!"

"ME" I said without thinking. He just looked at me for a second. While i just blushed. "I-i i didnt me-ean tha-." Before i could say anymore he pulled me into a kiss.

I was a little startled at first but eventually fell into the kiss. "Uh guyss?" The janitor said. We just ignored him and let him watch.

The kiss became even deeper as he put his hand under my shirt making me gasp. "Gasp" i said.

We started taking all my clothes off and only unziped his pants cause he was "that guy".

After we were done making passionate love we laid on the cold cramped floor, me naked and him having inziped pants.

"So are you really mad at me for stopping you and abigale becoming soul matez 4 ever?" I askes nervously.

"Not really cause the whole reason she came up to me was because i was trying to make you jealous." He explained. "B-but how?" I said. "For all the months that we didnt see eachother i was with abigale planning and working on our acting just for you."

"Wow what a plot twist" the janitor said. Rowley suddenly got up and took his broom in hand.

"This is what you get for being a perv!" He then swiftfully plunged the broom into his heart 💘💥.

"AHGSUBDBIEBEHIHHHHHGG *DEATH* AJBEIWK" said the janitor.

"ROWLEY NOO" I screamed scaredly.
He looked at me so cutely i forgot what just happend. And then we made passionate sex once more on the janitors dead body

THE END