𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘨𝘪𝘢

as the boys finished singing all the songs on the album, they introduced a dj then got down from the stage.

they took some pictures with loads of girls before jack finally made his way over to me.

"you look so good." he groaned as he kissed my cheek.

"so do you baby." i said as i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"it feels so good when you call me that, do again." he locked his hands behind my back, bringing me closer to him.

"baby." i smiled when a goofy grin spread across his face.

"let's go somewhere quieter."

he grabbed my hand and pulled me down a hallway, before guiding me up some stairs and into a bedroom.

he shut the door behind me, locking it.

he pulled me into him by my hips, passionately placing his lips onto mine.

no matter how times jack kissed me, or i kissed him, the fire he set inside of me never dulled. if anything it only got stronger with every kiss.

"i missed you so much." he said, sliding his hands under my thighs and picking me up, wrapping my legs around his hips.

"i missed you too." i said as i draped my arms over his shoulders.

he kissed me again, this time walking over to the bed and gently laying me on it. he trailed his kisses from my lips to down my jaw, then scattering them across the side of my neck.

i moaned as he grazed my sweet spot with his teeth.

i tugged on the hem of his shirt, taking off his jacket first, then sliding it over his head. my hands roaming his bare torso as he sat me up and unzipped my dress.

my core burning with excitement.

chills erupted across his skin as my hands moved up and down his sides.

"this is what you do to me." jack said lowly, referring to the small bumps across his arms and chest, then grinding his erection into my thigh.

i started kissing his neck as he slid the straps off my shoulders, then pulled the dress down my body. leaving me in nothing but a black thong.

"fuck." he groaned while gazing up and down my body.

i moved my hands to the waistline of his jeans and worked on the belt, then unbuttoning them, yanking them off his legs along with his boxers. he kissed down my chest, the valley of my breasts, down my stomach, and on my inner thighs. he slid my underwear down my legs before kissing his way back up my body.

"i wanna go slow tonight baby." he said as he rubbed his erection through the soaking lips of my sex.

i only nodded in return, my thoughts to jumbled to form a sentence.

he leaned down and kissed me as he lined himself with my entrance, slowly thrusting into me.

this was different, despite the setting, jack was being overwhelmingly gentle and sweet. it was unusual compared to the other times we'd had sex. not that i didn't like it, his slow but steady thrusts were pleasurable, his thumb rubbing sweet circles around the pearl of my clit.

but this was more intimate than what we usually did. not to be brash, but the last time we'd done this we fucked. this doesn't feel like fucking. this feels like what every girls dreams of when she thinking about losing her virginity.

he whispered sweet nothings into my ear with every thrust, making sure he kept his pace.

i locked my legs around his hips as he rolled his into me. now at this angle, he was hitting a different spot.