Beggining

(LOVE)

(LOVE)

Where AleXa falls in love with her delivery girl, Luna, from the stationary company Languo.

Contains:
𖦹An attempt of a fanfiction
𖦹Soft speaking
𖦹A lot of fiction
𖦹Girl Love (GL)
𖦹 Non-sexual content BUT
𖦹 Somewhere mature jokes
𖦹 Non triggering elements
𖦹Only a goofy & lovely story

Prologue

-Hey, oh, it's you again? asked AleXa in surprise to see Luna again at her door.
-At this point, we can be besties, giggles the short girl and hands AleXa her package. Hope you will have a great day today, Lexi.
-Thanks...are you going now? How is possible that this is actually the single time you haven't commented over my purchase?
Luna looker at her, deep in the black eyes and said in a serious joke: I am not in the greatest state. But I prefer to keep to myself and worry more about mt client's well-being.
AleXa frown and tried to understand Luna: Client? Why so formal?

Luna sighted looking another way, at a bush of roses that were pink and beautifully ordered, as how AleXa's mom likes them. She opened her mouth to talk, but there were no words coming out from her.
-Listen, Lexi, I wish I could explain...but not at the moment. Can we meet tomorrow here at 3 pm? I promise I will explain it to you.

AleXa kept herself calm, even if she was feeling inside extremely worried and afraid for Luna's well-being.
-Sure thing we can see each over tomorrow. Hope I will understand your situation.
-Alright, Luna glanced her eyes once again and turned AleXa's back whispering: Hope she will not let me go tomorrow...