Adoption day!

AUTHOR NOTE: im rewriting  this chapter by chapter because i have second hand embarrassment, it's just been annoying me sorry. ew i hate my old self 😭

i'm going to write it like all my other stories because writing it with the initials is way more confusing and harder to write. also changing some of it, not the well base for example her love interests in it stay the same but i will be changing like how the adoption place works and yeah. so enjoy loves <3

i laid on my side staring at the wall and i finally get up, i look around the dark room. "it's bloody freezing" i mumble.

i put on my coat and slippers then walk over to the window and climb out. i sit on the roof and spark a spliff, i hear someone climb out and look to the side and see nate.

"hey" he greets quietly and i just smile a little and he slides next to me, i pass him it and he takes a hit.

"apparently theres people coming today" he says and i laugh "we're 16, nate. wait two years and we're out of here together" "i know"

he twirls my hair round his finger and kisses me "come on, mischief" he says and gets up "i'm like starving. remember put that out" he says smiling and climbs back in and i do the same.

~~~

i walk inside and saw all the girls talking in excitement, i roll my eyes and went to the bathroom.

i walk out and katie runs over "oh my gosh, jos. guess what" "hm?" "well basically all the girls are talking 'cause apparently there's this super guy who's actually so fit and he's with this girl and they want a girl your age" i nod "come on, kitkat" i say and take her hand and start walking up the stairs.

"josiphene" i hear miss phee and sigh to myself and turn "mhm?" "come with me, wont be a second" she says and looks at katie and sighs and starts walking and katie looks at me "what if-"

"love you, kitkat. see you in five" i say and walk back down the stairs.

~~~

i stare at them raising an eyebrow "good luck with her then" miss phee says laughing and gets up "josie, you know what to do" she says and i clear my throat and motion her to come out with me and she sigh and we step away.

"you can't be serious. i have two fucking years left" "exactly so don't mess this up, they are nice people" "they are like my age that's really nonsey" "just go get you're shit, say bye to everyone and send me a postcard" i glare.

~~~

i slide some spliff to katie "for safe keeping" i whisper in her ear and smile, we walk outside "now, katie you can go home.." miss phee says and i smile a little "alright then, i'm going" she says.

"meet me later" she shouts as she walks away.

~~~

"are you hungry?" they ask as they drive and i shake my head "thirsty?..." i shake my head again "that girl seems nice" i nod "we have a lot of friends so there will be loads of people" he says and i just snap people.