Chapter One

Students flooded the hallway as Annabelle made her way towards her new class. She glanced down at her school map before straightening her skirt and continuing her way. It was crowded in the hallways and she avoided bumping into other student's as much as she could before looking up to see the sign to destination.

She went to grab the door knob to open it but was cut off by a masculine voice. "Well, are you going to open the damn door or not?" They asked rudely. She looked up with bright blue eyes to a boy who owned crimson ones. Her glance turned into a glare as she opened the door, he advanced to walk in first but she cut him off and walked in her self and didn't bother holding the door for him. "H-Hey!" he roared, slamming the door open. "You're not even in this class!" The boy caught the attention of other students that were already in the classroom.

"As far as you know." Annabelle snarked at the boy before making her way down the isle of desks, passing by a dual haired boy as she walked down the center isle and towards Aizawa. There were three other students standing there, two girls, and a boy.

"Settle down Bakugou." Aizawa sighed and looked to Annabelle as she handed him her schedule. He looked to see that she was also a transfer student. "Thank you Annabelle. Please stand with the other new students." He states, motioning to the other students at the front of the classroom.

The four glanced at Annabelle, and she at them, a blonde with a halo above her head smiling brightly at her. Anna gave a small smile back as she waited with the three, moving her hand to adjust her wavy ombred hair as more students filed in the classroom and took their seats. The tardy bell rang and everyone stared at the four students that stood next to Aizawa's desk.

"Alright class, as you can see we have four new students transferred from other schools outside the district. Jaxon Suzuki, Tavia Kato, Tenshi Hito, and Annabelle Black. Please treat them well and show them respect. You never know what they're capable of. Go ahead and take your seats. We had four extra desks moved in today for you new students." Aizawa said, looking to the group. "Now, we'll be able to start class."

Annabelle glared at Bakugou as she went and took her seat in the back behind the dual haired boy. Jaxon took his seat behind Momo, Tenshi sat on the other side of Annabelle, and Tavia next to her. Everyone got out their notebooks to take notes for the first part of class.

--------------------

The bell for lunch had rang, and all the students gathered with their friends while the new students awkwardly got their lunches and prepared to eat alone. Annabelle watched a round faced girl go to Todoroki's desk, she learned this when Aizawa called on him to answer a question, along with two other students, Midoriya, and Iida. She glanced over to see Kirishima  a friend of Bakugou  walk over to Tavia and Tenshi, inviting them to eat with him and his friends. They both agreed and got up to join him for lunch. Jaxon didn't bother giving any attention to anyone, instead he had his bento of mostly meat, his wolf tail swishing behind him. Annabelle looked back down at her lunch that she made herself, lost in thought.

"Hey, Annabelle, right?" Asked a sweet voice. She looked up to see the round faced girl smiling down at her. "Why don't you come sit with us?"

Annabelle smiled awkwardly but nodded. "Yeah, sure." She replied, desks now turning to face hers. Her cheeks dusted pink, feeling attention on her now. She looked down to her lunch box and took a bite of her teriyaki chicken.

"So, Anna-chan, is it okay if I call you that? I'm Uraraka, but you can call me Ochako if you want." The girl beamed brightly.

Annabelle nodded. "Alright then." She smiled. "Sorry, I'm not too good at socializing, I'm still learning." She adds looking to Todoroki realizing how handsome he was. She didn't get a good look at him from before, and she found it hard to look away from him. Or maybe it was that she didnt want to.