A Date with Solomon: The Witty Sorcerer ♡ (Part I)

A/N: *This chapter does not contain any major spoilers

A/N: *This chapter does not contain any major spoilers. Enjoy!*

꧁༺• Your POV: •༻꧂

It was just another "peaceful day" at Devildom. I was chilling in my room, laying on my bed and playing around with my D.D.D.

I was doing another one of those annoying dance battles that I had to do before I unlocked the next lesson.

I sighed. Great. My cards are still under-levelled. I just levelled them up a minute ago using every last one of my grim money!!

Wait! Hold on...

My eyes brightened up as I got an idea.

I still have some devil points to buy a certain something to cheer on my little chibis!

I smiled as I purchased a few rainbow lightsticks for my chibis.

"Arigatou," My Lucifer chibi said in the most charming voice as I gave him a lightstick.

"Thank you," said Beel with a cute Japanese accent.

"Ma! Tousen dana!" said Mammon in his usual swaggy voice.

"Ja! Ikuze!" (Let's go!)" said Mammon as I went into battle.

★,。・:*:・゚☆ 🐏 ☆ 。・:*:・★

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

After finishing countless dance battles and lessons, I began to feel drained and exhausted. I placed my D.D.D down and stretched my arms out on my bed.

I stared up at the ceiling of my room, admiring how beautifully aesthetic the overgrown wines looked as they stretched across the empty spaces of the room and tangled along my bed. The vines looked especially beautiful as they were illuminated by the soft yellow candlelights attached to the walls.

It was obvious that this was a guest room that had been unused and unoccupied for a long time, similar to that of Lillith's room.

At first, I was a bit upset that Lucifer had assigned me to a tattered room that was overflowing with invasive species. However, after spending a few nights and getting adjusted to this room, I can confidently say that this is my favourite space in all of Devildom.

This is the place where Mammon comes to look through my stuff to see if he can find any valuables to steal.

This is the place where Beel comes to find food I've brought from the human world.

This is the place where Belphagor comes to sleep-over when he has an argument with Beel.

This is the place where Levi comes to play anime games with me.