•《Chapter IX》•

A few days have passed since the Cullens had all met Arianna and they had since got to know her better. She was amazing in every way possible. To a regular person she would just be normal, but then again they aren't just any ordinary people. She was made for them, every ounce of her was crafted specifically for them and that made them love her to no end. Crafted by the stars her light shone through their hearts and made them feel human again. Her bright smile made them shutter with butterflies. Yet she was unaware of what she made them feel.

Arianna once again got ready for school with her regular morning routine. Her father had prepared her an egg sandwich with a strawberry smoothie to go. Once she finished eating she gave him a hug and left yelling 'goodbye' as she closed the door behind her. Throwing her bag into the passenger seat and soon she is driving off towards the school.

Pulling in she parks next to Emmett's Jeep and climbs out greeting the Cullen's with a bright smile making their non-beating hearts flutter.

"Hey guys. How are you?" She asks, as she pulls her bag over her shoulder and closes her car door.

"Hi Ari!" Alice cheers, she leaves Jasper's arms and glides over to the said girl giving her a hug. "We are great now that you are here!"

Arianna lets out a musical laugh and hugs the small pixie back tenderly. Rosalie then comes next to her and wraps her arms around the human girl. Arianna lets out a small chuckle before returning the hug. The blondes' siblings exchange glances as Rosalie is the one they expected to be the least happy about being mated to a human.

"So Ari, I have a question." Alice sputters out excitedly as she returns to Jaspers' awaiting arms.

"What is it?"

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to come shopping this weekend with me, Rose, and Esme? We all need to update our closets and plus there is a shoe sale going on and I have to go." Alice speaks so fast the human could barely understand her.

"Alice, your closet is literally so full that if you put one more thing in there everything is going to just burst out." Emmett jokes letting out a boastus laugh; catching the attention of many other students around them.

"Hey a girl can never have too many clothes," his 'sister' defends smacking him on the arm. "Anyways please Ari, pleeeeease"

"Fine" Arianna agrees after a moment. "But only because I need to get more warmer clothes, coming from Florida I am not that prepared for the cold."

"Yay, I'm so excited! We are gonna have so much fun." The pixie-like girl exclaims as the shrill bell rings.

"Alright guys, well I have to get to class so I'll see you at lunch?" Ari asks, looking at the group who all gave her bright smile, nodding.

"I'll walk you, after all we do share the class together." Jasper says catching up to her she gives him a smile and they both start their way to history class.
°•°•°•°•°
The week had passed smoothly as the Cullen children had gotten closer with Arianna. The girl had grown to enjoy her time with the supernatural family. She even agreed to spend the weekend with them, telling her father she was going to have a sleepover with Alice, Rosalie, and Bella. Although the latter would not be spending her Saturday shopping with the other girls and Esme.

As Arianna gets out of her car in front of her house Rosalie and Alice pull up in the Porsche behind her. She gives them a bright smile as they walk up to her.