1: Zuko X Femlale OC

(WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND VOYEURISM AHEAD)

The Fire Prince and the common girl had been meeting in secret since their early teens, they had created their own hiding spot. Nobody else knew it even existed, it was high in the trees away from anyone who would wander along the bed of the woods, years had been spent adapting and improving it to their liking as they grew.

The young prince's days were spent with studies and training but he knew that as the sun went down and their dinner was served, he would be able to meet the one person who knew him back to front. The one who could relax his muscles simply by looking at him. He would slip food into a napkin and tie it off, hiding it in his sleeves as he was excused from the table. He would then change into his darker clothes and put the food he had gathered into a bag with a book and a little trinket to give to his companion.

After this, he would slip out of the walls and would walk down through the forest enjoying the clarity of the air and the cool breeze the moon brought along with it. He would soon find himself in their treetop hut next to the grinning and slightly dirty female who also brought him a trinket. They exchanged foods from the village and the castle and Zuko would read to her, she was capable of reading but she enjoyed the softness of the usually stoic prince's voice and the way he would put on different voices and do wild hand actions to match the words that he was saying and what was happening within the story. He always seemed to find a way to make her feel involved in the story, it allowed her to put herself into the writing and she was sure that he did the same thing for himself. They had finished many stories together. But it was never tiresome or felt like a chore.

One day, however, the Prince had come into their high rise hut with a hard facial expression and a tenser body than usual his eyebrows  furrowed down so far she could barely see his actual eyes. She watched as he near slammed his back against one of the wooden panels that they used to build their hut,

"Zu? What's wrong?" Her soft voice asked her purple eyes studying his face seeing in contort in pain and hearing him wince in pain as he moved his bag off of his shoulder. He took a moment just looking at his bag before he closed his eyes and took a light breath his eyes opening soon enough, he turned his face towards her. Gold met lilac and lingered.

"I am to be married." He answered trying to hide the waver in his voice, his face held a look of remorse as he thought about the concept alone. Though his face visibly changed once again and he glanced away from her. "Which means I also have to carry out the traditional ritual with the one I chose to wed." He sighed shaking his head, he had to do it for his people and to be able to take his father's throne once it was passed onto him. If he didn't do the ceremonial ritual, the spirits would certainly be angered. He'd probably be banished with his pride and title ripped from his name.

"At least you get to chose." She sighed softly reaching a hand out and cupping his cheek, he looked at her seeing that her expression was soft and understanding. "Do you have anyone in mind?" She asked rubbing the rough scar tissue under his left eye with her thumb, it was something she had learned comforted him even though the sensation was dulled. She noticed that the Prince's breathing had caught in his throat and he shifted to be knelt fully, his own hand reached up and cupped her left cheek. His hand was warm, rough, weathered. His touch was feather light and gentle.

"Yes.. But I don't think she thinks of me in the same way." He breathed out his eyes studying her face as hers did the same, it was risky. "We've done things before, but never.." He trailed off quietly closing the gap between them slowly.

"Maybe... A good way to see how she feels is to kiss her." She suggested blinking slowly at the prince who swallowed thickly. She felt her lips curl up into a smile when she noticed his hand was shaking ever so slightly, he had closed his eyes and after a second he leaned forwards and planted his lips onto hers. They had kissed before, touched each other even. But they had never seen each other, everything was over clothes pure experimentation. Nothing else.