Part 1/1

"Oh look! It's Snufkin!" You say, as he sets up his tent by the river. You run over to your friend, happy to see him after a long-time-no-see. As you run along from Moomin House, you step on melting snow and early spring flowers-today was the first day of spring.
         Snufkin spots you, looking up from his fishing rod. He was probably contemplating if he should fish or take a break after his long journey to Moominvalley.
       "Greetings, Moomin." He says, smiling slightly. Snufkin doesn't really show emotions, but you know that he is happy to see you.
       "I missed you so much Snufkin!" You exclaim, sitting down on the once snowy grass.
       Snufkin sits by you on the grass, crossing his legs. After a few seconds, he lays down and puts his hat on his face.

       You and Snufkin are having a fun time, with small talk and laughter from you

       You and Snufkin are having a fun time, with small talk and laughter from you. You've never heard Snufkin laugh really, but usually he smiles brightly if anything is funny.
      After Snufkin tells some stories of his travels ( he fell asleep a few times). All is good- you don't expect anything bad to happen- in fact it seems impossible for anything like that.
        Birds chirp, fish made ripples in the water, and a bush shook- a bush shook- that's never a good sign....
       "Did you hear that, Snufkin, did you hear that- in the forest behi-"
         "Shh... i can hear something, too." Snufkin warned, sitting up and putting back on his hat. He pulls something out of pocket as you and Snufkin stand up, looking behind yourselves.
          Snufkin reveals the blade of a pocket knife.

           You see something horrifying as a huge pink, dotted, creature appears, creeping through the forest, getting closer and closer

          "It can't be! It's can't be-" Snufkin said in disbelief, backing away a step

      "What, who?" You say, fighting the urge to scream.
       "Pobbo Fig!" Snufkin's eyes widened. "I thought it was only a myth- a legend!"
       Pobbo Fig inched closer.
       "Get something better than a knife! Do you have a gun...." you manage to say, every part of your body shaking.
         Snufkin dropped the knife, ran into his tent, and came pack with - surprisingly- a pistol.
       "Go on Snufkin! Shoot-Shoot-SHOOT IT-" you couldn't take it anymore - Snufkin was a lot older, he was the only person who could protect you from the approaching, legendary Pobbo Fig. Snufkin has to act NOW! They will die right here if he doesn't...
         Snufkin did the most unbelievable thing anyone could possibly think- he drops the gun, and bows to Pobbo Fig. Pobbo Fig runs in fear deep into the forest-
        "How did you know- why- why did you take out the gun if you knew how to scare it?" You ask, utterly confused.
        "I'll answer." Snufkin said, smiling. "I... don't... like- do you understand me?- i don't like how you were so quick to kill that creature- one with a life to live..."
      "That's not explan-"
       "Shut up- let me finish- I decided... that... maybe... YOU should LEARN hands on...." he trailed of for a moment.
         "Snufkin..."
         Snufkin cut you off, "I only attack if I or another person is being attacked... or..."
         "Snufkin! I don't understand!" You really didn't. He was acting so... odd.
         "I'm explaining." Snufkin said in the same monotone voice. "Soulless creatures can't feel empathy, now can they? The world doesn't need those people, because those people's thoughts are, straight away, 'attack,attack!' to anything... strange..."
           Was Snufkin saying that you where soulless? What was he going to do to you? You wanted to leave, but you stood there shocked, trying to tell yourself that Snufkin was addressing Pobbo Fig.
            "Soulless... is what you are, my friend Moomin." Snufkin said. Maybe he was pranking you? No, he wouldn't do that... He would never SHOOT you - but then again - he was an unpredictable person.
            "Soulless, you are, because the second Pobbo Fig appeared, it was 'shoot-shoot-SHOOT' have you any feelings for other creatures?" Snufkin was being hysterical! You thought that your and Snufkin's lives were in danger!
           "Moomin, I brought out my gun to protect other innocent lives from - you..." Snufkin went on.
          You where frozen in shock - your best friend for years was going to kill you - you weren't safe. You start to turn around-
         "Good bye, Moomin, my old friend-"

 You start to turn around-         "Good bye, Moomin, my old friend-"