𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

BORN TO DIElate night visit

BORN TO DIE
late night visit

PARANOIA FILLED THROUGH Bella as she felt Billy's constant observations on her while she was sitting in the kitchen with Beau and Jake

PARANOIA FILLED THROUGH Bella as she felt Billy's constant observations on her while she was sitting in the kitchen with Beau and Jake. She tried hard to remain 'unbothered' and ignore him and yet it was rather impossible for her to do so when you have someone intently analyzing you as if you're the prime suspect of a murder.

The two men were in the living room as they were watching a sport program and unfortunately their kitchen was widely expose enough to see the living room.

"So, how are things, Bella?" Jacob asked her which made her break her eyes from his father.

"You ask as if we haven't seen each other in so long," Bella sarcastically states.

"Things can change overnight," he shrugs. His statement couldn't have been any more true.

"Well, I guess things are good," Bella vaguely says.

Edward and her were still kinda rocky, but things were getting back to normal between them. Slowly yet surely.

"How about you? Have you been working on your car since yesterday?" Bella changed the subject.

"No," he sighs. "I need parts for the car and unless I can find a master cylinder laying around, then I can't really do anything else with it," he frowns.

Bella nodded as she glance back at the two adult men in the living room. Luckily, Billy was talking to Chief Swan so his attention was preoccupied other than her.

"Sorry about my dad," Jacob starts off as he notice her gaze elsewhere. Bella turned back to look at him.

"I don't know what's up with him. I-I guess since he thought you were a Cullen...." he trails off not knowing what else to say to justify his father's strange behavior.

"Oh yeah, that's right. He doesn't like the Cullens," Beau points out.

"Superstitious old man," Jake mutters annoyedly.