intrologue

First of all I wanna say this is all fiction nothing like that happened in real life. I know the names of the characters are real I am just going to borrow from them a little bit and I will return it to them.

I am not going to disrespect any artist in this fic they are all human but am not sure about * coughs * Yibo * coughs * I didn't say anything. So they are all human and they deserve all the respect in the world and that is what I am going to do. Remember it is just a fiction so it did not happen in real life. I just borrowed their beautiful names and I am going to return it to them once I finish that is my scout promise.

✋📖 I the author hereby make a promise to the fellow readers that I am not going to disrespect anyone in this fic and If I make a mistake I will stand corrected since we are all human and everyone makes mistakes so it is not a huge crime to commit a mistake that is how we learn from the mistakes we make. But if it is an embarrassing mistake don't call me out in public just side note me and I will correct my mimistake. I also hereby promise that I will return all the artist names safe and sound with no injuries or scratches back to their original owners. I as the current caretaker of their names I will guard them with my knowledge and wisdom and I will not let anyone disrespect or lay a scratch on them until I return them to their rightful owner.
That as of today Friday May 29 2020

If you are going to hate on it the moment you see it then I advise you to run away the see it.

It is all fiction people don't get so worked up on this .

Enjoy your story reading.

Yours sincerely

Current Author