Two as One

INT. ROOM – NIGHT

Accalia Pal is fixing up for her birthday dinner celebration. Looking at the mirror, putting up some simple make up on her face. She has a really great face figure. It's too small she could literally touch her whole face with just her one hand. She has brown eyes with a very long eyelashes and a pointed nose. Her lips are just the right size that's why she never really takes a long time in fixing up. She's tan that's why she prefers her clothes in either black or white. After awhile she was choosing between the three dresses she bought for her birthday while dancing to a song.

INT. RESTAURANT - NIGHT

Accalia and the Pal's family head out then to eat in their favorite famous restaurant, and they celebrate Accalia's 21st birthday.

They were a close family of four, Accalia is a father's girl for she is the clingiest and youngest daughter to their dad, Their father, Ernie Pal is an engineer and their mother, Felice Pal is an architect that's why her older sister Sia pursued interior designing she's 23 and is affiliated with their Family business she's a bit more serious with life. Only Accalia took up Bachelor of Arts Major in Journalism.

ACCALIA: Thank you, guys I really love celebrating my birthday with you all.

FELICE: We are also glad that you're turning more and more mature every year, Ac.

ACCALIA: Thanks mom, I really appreciate you all.

SIA: I kind of want to say mature in what way but okay it is your birthday.

ERNIE: Sia you didn't have to remind us that she's still watching cartoons.

Then they all burst into laughter.

Afterwards, before the dessert Ashley went to the comfort room.

FELICE: Dad, I can't help but notice the young man in another table, at your back but don't look back yet, look back when I tell you too.

SIA: Omg, mom I've been noticing how he look so sad ever since we got here, he was by himself.

ERNIE: Where?

SIA: 12 o'clock but we can't all keep on looking at the same time, guys.

ERNIE: So can it be my turn now?

FELICE: Okay, go.

They all noticed how the young man was looking back and forth at the chair in front of him and he can't even manage to eat his food ever since they came.

ERNIE: Should I invite him over?

FELICE: Hundred percent, Yes! Please do.

Ernie then went to the young man. He is a handsome guy, he looks really nice, he has the perfect dark black circular eyes, pointed nose and pink lips that suits his fair skin so much but one thing doesn't fits him, his sad eyes.

ERNIE: Hey, I know I'm a stranger but my family and I are over there and we can't help but notice you from afar. Are you all right? We don't mean to interrupt or mind your business, just wanted to check on you. Are you waiting for somebody?

The young man was so sad it was as if he was staring at a blank space while looking at Ernie so he just shook his head, no.

ERNIE: Do you want to come dine with us? I mean if you wouldn't mind.

Then he stood up and hugged Ernie tight and tears started to flow for about a minute until he reached out his hand for a handshake.

RAFAEL: I'm Rafael, sir. I couldn't thank you enough that you came up to me, I was thinking about ending my life already.