Hydra

Year: 1955

Her foot steps echoed throughout the Hydra building. She turned sharply into a corner holding a tiny boys hand, he had to be 4 at most. As she turned onto the next set of hallways the boys feet lifted from the ground for a second or two. "Please stop" He cried out. "Not yet, monkey" (Her nickname for him). "STOP!!" He demanded in tears. She yanked his arm up and held him tight as she ran from the Hydra agents. he cried into her shoulder as she ran. "It'll be over soon, James" She said, out of breath from all the running. She ran faster and crashed through the shiny metal doors and fell onto the floor as she held onto James with all her strength. It felt like somebody hit her in the shoulder with a bat as she fell onto the cold metal ground. "There they are!" A man with a thick German accent said as he got closer and closer to the two siblings. "ROSE!" James paused to catch his breath from his sobbing,  "Don't let the scary men catch us" He said through his tears. "I won't monkey... I won't" Rose said as she grabbed his hand and started running. She ran for about 30 seconds until Hydra guards stepped in front of the two. Rose held her brother, trying to protect him from Hydra. "Stand down, ms Barnes" The Hydra agent said in a surprisingly calm voice. Rose grabbed James arm and started sprinting towards the caged up window. Before she could get to the window she felt a sharp pain in her neck. James had a terrified look on his face when she turned her head to look at him, then... she fell to the ground. 

One day later...

"You know, mr James... You look a lot like your father. Same brown hair, the only difference is your brown eyes" The German scientist said as he filled a needle with blue thick liquid. James looked at him with fear in his eyes. "It's rude to not reply, James" The German scientist said as he turned to James. "Let me and my sister go!" He yelled. His squeaky voice made the scientist laugh. "Stay still, James" He said as walked up to the table where James was strapped to. As he injected the serum into James shoulder she screamed out for his sister. Rose woke up and gasped for air as she heard her little brothers cries for help. "JAMES!" She yelled. She tried to get up but her arms and legs were strapped to a table, similar to the one James was strapped to. "JAMES!" She cried out for her brother again. After a while James passed out from the pain. The scientist walked over to Rose. Every footstep sent fear to her heart, but anger at the same time. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" She yelled at him with anger and tears in her eyes. "I'm glad to see you awake, Rose" he said, ignoring her question. "Answer my question fuck face" She demanded, while insulting the scientist. "You and your brother need to learn some manners" he said as he grabbed a tray with all kinds of tools. "Come get the boy" He said into his mic. Right then four Hydra agents came into the dark lab and took James. Rose screamed for her brother as they took him but it was no use. She couldn't do anything, but that doesn't mean she wasn't willing to risk everything trying. "Since you already have the serum, we have another plan for you" The scientist said in his thick German accent. Rose just angrily glared at the scientist. "You know, you should be thanking us" he said as he grabbed a tiny saw. "Over my head body" Rose said, trying to hold back her tears of anger. "Very well then" He said as he came closer with the saw. Rose said nothing, she just stared at him, waiting for his next move. He put the tiny saw closer, and closer to her hand until it made contact. Once it did she screamed so loud you can hear it from across the building, clear as day. "Oh hush little girl" the scientist said with an evil grin forming. Soon enough Rose had passed out from the pain, as her little brother did. The scientist continued to work on her, replacing her hand with a new metal one much like her fathers (Bucky).

• Hello my loves! I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short! I'll make the next one longer!