♥♥♥♥♥

Come on! Will said to nico. I'm not going to! He said back. They were invited to pipers v-day party. I'll give you a cookie will added. Fine! Nico Said.  Because cookie was a kiss. Now come here will said with a smile. Nico bent over and got a kiss. It was a sweet soft kiss, just like him. He thought. Well the paty doesn't wait.

Will said fastly race you nico yelled back cuz he was already on the move. That's not fair, you had a head start! Will yelled after him.

When they got there it was the most sexual tension in a room. Percy and Annabeth were making out in the corner so were Evey one else

Good piper said. When she looked up from Jason's abs. Oky doky. We will be playing 7 minutes in heven! Nico, pick from the bag.

He got will.

IN THE CLOSET

Ummm do you want to make out? Fuck yes! Said will grabbing Nico's shirt and ripping it off. Nico started to kiss him hard. Four minutes you 2! Barked Piper. Will let out a small moan .for nico had found wills sweet spot. One minute left! A Taylor swift song lyric poped into Nico's head. Till we've had our very last kiss. Nico put your shirt on. 9......8....7......6......5...4....3....2...1..0.! And the door flew open. SOO what went on in here they all tesed. Nothing  they both said quickly. Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss  they chanted over and over again. Fine! Will turned to nico .ready death boy. Only for you sunssunshine. Then they kissed. Right in front of the whole gang.!
AWWWWWWWWW the chorus of girls was gross. Like. How childish can you be?