First story💕

Before you read this I want you to know I have a part 2 so when your done reading this one go to part2 Enjoyy!

You and The Boys went to the same school you guys were all best friends everyone always stared at you crazy cause you always hung out with them you have been friends with them since 3rd grade so you guys were so comfortable with each other and you guys never cared about anything anyone said about you. One day you guys went to the mall everyone always wanted a photo of you guys but really didn't care, Alejandro always tried to show feelings for you but you didn't know you all ways thought he was joking but there's one thing you always had feelings for Kairi and Kairi had feelings for you back but some how you guys didn't date until one day Kairi texted Mattia and told Mattia,"I need to tell you something Mattia... I have a crush on y/n I've liked her ever since I met her". Mattia screenshoted the chat and sent it to you you texted Mattia and said," I've always liked Kairi". Mattia screenshoted the chat and sent it to Kairi than Kairi was the first one who made the move... Kairi texted you and said,"I've always liked you :)". You answered him and said,"I've liked you ever since we met I wanna date you💓". Then Kairi texted you and said,"so we are official?" You said,"yes" The next day he wanted you to come over you came over you guys cuddled Kairis mom made food and you helped Kairis mom make food but only this time while you were making food with Kairis mom, and Kairi had his arm on your waist and kept kissing you. Kairis mom was laughing she said,"let the poor girl cook"Kairi said,"No this is my love of my life" he stared at you while saying it and kissed you, Kairis mom said,"Well ok y/n you guys can go cuddle I will finish making the food" so then you guys went to the couch watched a movie while you guys were holding hands and you leaned on his shoulder he kissed you and said,"I love you so much baby" than out of a sudden Alejandro called Kairi, Kairi answered the phone and put the phone on speaker, Alejandro said,"you knew I loved her for so long and your gonna steal her from me I can't wait to see you to beat you up" You said,"I'm here you know why are you doing this I choose him now please calm down I don't want you guys having problems please"Alejandro said,"I will treat you better than him he will break your heart I will treat you like a queen" Kairi said,"Calm down bruh like she's with me now accept the fact that I'm with her" than Kairi ended the call and texted Mattia abt it and than Kairi said,"baby don't worry about it,it's gonna be ok"You said,"I'm sorry I ruined your friendship" he said,"you didn't ruin anything you made everything much better you made me happier"than Mattia texted Kairi back and said,"I got your back don't worry about it" you said "alright,"the food was ready. You went to eat but right when you were heading down stairs you got a text message from Alejandro it said,"Kairi is cheating on you with his ex and pulled up the messages." You ate first you didn't believe ale at first but than you started thinking and than when you made your mind up and told Kairi to to get in the car you drived to Alejandros house with Kairi and showed Kairi the messages while you were going to Alejandros house he Kairi said,"bae you know that is not true I've been waiting to date you for a long time I would never do that to you." You said,"I hope it's not true we're going to Alejandros house to fix this right now." Kairi said,"I love you do you love me?"you said,"I love you so much but I just want to go to Ales house to know what his problem is." He agreed and when you arrived to ales house you guys knocked and went in, you guys all sat down and started arguing, Alejandro said,"Why the fuck would you steal my girl," Kairi said,"she choose to be with me so calm the fuck down she likes you as a friend." You said,"Ale I like you so much but as a friend I don't want the squad to fall apart you guys are good friends and we should all stay like that but I'm with Kairi now." You hugged him he hugged you back and you guys were all friend again...