"Becuase I cant afford them"

•Indie•( always going to be her unless noted otherwise )

I got fired, my own "best friend" fired me! I was already scraping by to pay rent on my tiny apartment. She knew that! She just didn't like me working there because she thought that guys flirted with me too much, I didn't even notice guys talking to me. Like, it was forever 21, how many guys actually go in there, maybe 4 a week.

Well anyways, I'm probably going to have to live in a box, because I could barely afford my tiny apartment before I got fired. So here I am mopping around in the mall just looking at all the stuff I can't have.

I walk into Victoria's Secret, crying on the inside because it is all so beautiful, but I can't have any of it.

I go to the panty section, and start looking for my size. Once I found a pair in my size, I start to look at them, then accidentally drop them. As I'm bending down I hear what sounds likely someone sharply breathing in, but I didn't think anything of it. I focus back on the underwear in my hands and fumble the tag around, looking for the price. As I look at the price I sigh heavily, wishing I had enough money to buy them.

As I put them up, I feel someone come stand next to me,

"Why did you put those back, doll," I turn around to see a very attractive, blonde haired, blue eyed man, probably around his thirties, smiling down at me,

"Because I can't afford them," I say looking down at my feet, blushing, embarrassed because I basically just told this very attractive man that I'm poor.

"Why are you in this store then," he questions me, looking me right in the eyes,

"A girl can dream, ya know," I say sighing again. I pull out my iPhone 3, yeah I know totally lame, to check the time. I have to click the lock button a few times for it to start working but it finally does and I see that it's going to get dark soon, so I should probably leave. When I look up im greeted with a frown, and for some reason it's very disappointing to me, like I want to please him.

"Why are you frowning," I question him, poking one of his arms, that are crossed in front of his chest.

"Oh, nothing," he says staring at my phone.

"Well, I should go it's going to get dark soon, it was nice meeting you sir," I say with a smile, I always liked meeting new people.

"It was a pleasure meeting you," he smirks, taking my hand in his large one and kissing the top of it. I give him a huge smile, what a gentleman! I start walking away, and hear a groan, but keep going.

I wonder why he groaned?

•••••••

Around 9 o'clock, after I got home, I hear a knock on my door. I inspect myself before going to the door, making sure I'm appropriate.

When I get to the door, I look through the peephole, like I always do. I see that no one is there so I go on and open the door. Looking around there is no one there but I look at the ground and see three pink bags, from Victoria's Secret. I bring the bags inside, questioning what's in them and who brought them here.

I take some of the pink tissue paper out, throwing it around me. My cheeks start to burn as I see what is in the first bag, panties. I'm quick to take the paper out of the other two bags realizing that there is another bag full of panties, and the other full of bras. I don't know how someone would find out this information, but it's scaring me.

I start inspecting the bags, starting with the bra bag. I look at all the bras, realizing they are my size and the kinds I like.

I grab ahold of another bag to inspect it, seeing a card in it, I pull it out. Shakily looking at the card I read it.

The card reading:

Hope you like your gifts baby girl, there are plenty more where that came from. I loved meeting you today.

Daddy xx

•••••••

HEY EVERYONE,

THIS IS A NEW STORY!! I KNOW IM ALREADY TERRIBLE AT UPDATING THE ONES I ALREADY HAVE BUTTTTT ALL WELL.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

xx hannah xx