Chapter-1

First day. First day of my senior year at West Vanguard high. Sigh, I felt like it was yesterday that I was in middle school starting out, being judged and labeled. But back then I was a short, chubby kid that didn't talk her mind or didn't stick up for herself. But that was before I met my four best friends. Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Sammy (Samuel) Wilkinson and last but not least Nate (skate) Maloley. There all I got now-a-days.

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. I crawled out of bed and headed to the shower, I turned on the water and waited for it to get hot, while I waited I set up my hair dryer and straightener. Then I striped off my clothes and got in the shower. After using my favorite shampoo and conditioner, I got out wrapped a towel around me and a towel around my hair and went back in to my room. But I was caught by surprise by seeing four teenage boys laying around my room. "What the hell is this?!" I said. They all looked up from there phones and smiled. "Just chillin" smiled Johnson. "Yeah well y'all can chill in the living room. OUT.NOW!" I said while pointing towards the door. "Fine then sassy pants." Skate said while smirking. "Oh Scar, nice body." Sam said in a flirty voice and winked passing by me. Then they all left. I got dressed in denim shorts, a black crop top, a red scarf and a grey cardigan and my black pumps. I walked downstairs to see the boys on the couch and rummaging through my kitchen. "If you guys are going to school you better get in my car or I'm leaving your asses". They looked at me and ran out the door toward my car, which I have to say was pretty hilarious because just picture four boys trying to squeeze through a door all at once. When I got to my Mazda they were all squeezed in the backseat and Skate had his feet propped on my dash in the passager seat. I got in my car and started it up hearing it roar to life. "Nathan Maloley, if you don't get your feet off my dash, you won't have any feet left." I said in a firm tone. He looked surprised and hurt. "Well were else do I put my feet?" "Anywhere else but my dash." I said rolling my eyes. So he put his feet down and huffed and I laughed at him.
When we pulled up at school, we all got out and the boys were on either side of me. All the sluts (what I call them) looked the boys up and down licking there lips, then they saw me and snickered and whispered to they're slut friends. Some of them would even fake laugh. Some of the boys would even date them, I didn't like it but I knew they wouldn't leave me for them slut bags.
This will be the start of a fucking amazing senior year.

Thought I give y'all something till next Friday 2-6-15 when I'll update here 💕
Bye babes 😋✌️💕