Prologue

The day the Joestars moved into Morioh was a day that would forever be remembered in the minds of the citizens.

Not much was known about the brothers, only that three of them would be attending the local high school. The oldest, the fourth, would be working at a local museum to restore artifacts.

There was a quiet tension throughout the little town, rumors quickly flying about the four brothers. They grew in size and incredibility as they passed from tongue to tongue- mothers speaking over lines of laundry, nervous words exchanged between passing strangers, and hushed whispers shared between classes.

They told about the oldest. A kind young man with an interest in archeology. Rumors which quickly grew to exclaim that he'd made the discovery of the year- an ancient Aztec city in southern Mexico.

Whispers flit across the warm breeze, carrying news of the second child. A bright, bold man with a quick wit and a melting smile. A character that grew to be the most stunning man they'd ever seen- with women hanging off his arms left and right. A man with dark shades, an expensive car, and the most beautiful body they'd ever seen.

The third brother was a different story than the other two. A scowl permanently etched onto his face, shadowed by a cap that never left his head. Approaching him, the tales said, would reward you with a frosty stare and bruised knuckles emerging from deep pockets.  Despite this, the women seemed to swoon over him. The combination of his 'hard to get' attitude and stunningly good looks seemed to spark something in them- causing them to flock around him in packs of makeup and whispered insults.

The youngest was, undoubtedly, the most eccentric. A teenager with perhaps the largest and most impressive pompadour to ever grace the town. Besides his odd obsession with his hair, he was rumored to be easygoing, though a good student. In fact, he was at the top of his class from the last school, and was involved in  every single sport that their school offered.

These rumors flew around the town, passed over cups of coffee and mugs of beer. Whispered behind closed doors, exchanged over meals.

It was a Saturday night when the Joestars moved in, a balmy day sometime in February. By the time Monday came, everyone in the city knew about the brothers that had moved in.

Though no one could have been prepared for the storm that was about to hit them.

Hey Readers!

Thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to read my fanfic! I'm not sure what my updating schedule is yet, though I'll definitely try to update at least once a week.
Edit(9/17/20): Since I'm so far ahead in chapters, I'll be posting one every five days until it's either done or I run out of backlog.

The prologue is a lot shorter than normal chapters (I'm trying for about 1300-1500 words for each chapter, so this is about a third of that).

Anyways, stay safe!

chu~