Soulmate Met

Soulmate Met

~"~

"What the?" The girl stiffens and pulls the yellowish piece of paper off of her face, it looks old and it smells musty. "Pheebs, are you alright?" The girl turns her head sideways slightly to look at the boy beside her, she smiles at him lightly and reassures him, "No sweat, I'm fine." That made him return her smile and ruffle her short brown hair making her side fringe drop into her eyes. Mason and Phoebe have been friends for what felt like forever, ever since Mason got picked on for the colour of his skin by a group of racists schoolboys and Phoebe stepped in to help him, they'd been Best Friends Forever a title Mason wished to be free of. "What's that?" He asked, eyeing the piece of yellow paper in her hands, she shrugs and looks down at it. Turning it in her hands she stares at it's cover and reads aloud "A Map To Finding Your Soul Mate"

That makes Phoebe laugh and throw it to the ground, Mason then picks it up and looks at it seriously asking, "Don't you want to see the inside?" That makes her raise her eyebrows and poke his chest, "Then look inside Sherlock." That makes him grin and open it up, they both love Sherlock. On the inside of the 'map' are two names next to each other saying "Phoebe DeWinter" and "Mason Gareths" this makes Mason laugh as the pair continue to look inside while they walk down the street. Springing from the names are lines which move around the yellow paper and eventually meet up at the end saying above the joined lines "Soul Mates Met." Phoebe bursts into laughter as Mason stands stunned in shock silence, they stop on the pavement and Mason throws the paper into a nearby bush, he looks embarrassed while Phoebe is laughing so much it sounds suspicious.

"Alright, thats weird-"  Masob starts, Phoebe cutting him off saying, "That's a joke, not weird, just a joke. Now... I've gotta go." Phoebe begins to blush furiously as she finishes her words, sprinting off to a house near the end of the street. Mason is left confused and embarrassed on their shared home street, neither of them have any idea what the so called "Map To Finding Your Soul Mate" Is about but it was certainly showing that they had feelings for each other, which was absolutely true. After a while the sun goes down and Mason works up the courage to speak to Phoebe. That map had to be a sign, a sign to tell him it has to be a good time to tell Phoebe his feeings, it's now or never. He pulls out his phone and text her a quick "meet me by the pond"
He then open up his window and climbs onto the roof below it, carefully he makes his way down to the drain pipe and slides down until he touches the floor.

He hears a small buzz from his pocket and knows it Phoebe making him smile nervously to himself and start running, his heart beating fast and his fingers feeling all jittery; he knows he needs to tell her. After a while he sees Phoebe stood by the pond, moonlight shining onto her brown hair, she looks gorgeous, more gorgeous then he'd ever seen her. "Mason?" She shouts out as he runs over exclaiming, "Phoebe.  You came." This makes her laugh nervously and say, "Well, you did ask me to... What for may I ask?" as those words leaves her mouth Mason doesn't think, he just sees Phoebe as he always sees her, the love of his life, and so he goes for it and he kisses her. At first she is shocked, but as soon as she realises that his lips really are on hers and it isn't her imagination. She kisses him back just as intensely as he kissed her. Eventually after what felt too short they pulled back grinning and panting. Mason tries to speak but the words just won't come. So after a while of catching their breath and smiling Phoebe speaks up "I guess that map was right, Soul Mates Met"