Jumin X Reader (NSFW)

"I should put you to sleep." Jumin says, leading you down the hall.
"is this your room?" you ask, peering into the dark room as he turns on the lights.
"yes. But you can sleep here." he says, giving you a smile.
"but where will you sleep?" you ask.
"I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. You can rest here. I'll be in the living room." he says.
----------------------------------------------------
"I can't sleep." you say, walking into the living room.
"oh? Is everything okay?" Jumin looks up with tired eyes from the papers in his hands.
"I'm..well..." you say, straightening your breezy dress. "I'm worried about you."
"I'm okay, ___" he smiles, and you move to sit next to him on the couch.
"you say that, but you're tired out of your wits. I can tell just by looking at you. I don't want to leave you alone like this."
"do you really mean that?" he says, surprised again. You nod.
Upon confirmation, he loops his arms around you, pulling you into a hug. His musty perfume floods your nose, mixed with his scent. You inhale deeply.
"I'm really alright. Better now." he says, smiling as he pulls away. His eyes linger at your face, which is just a few inches from yours. They slowly move down to your lips. He looks back into your eyes, his breath hot on your face, a second before closing the distance. His lips are soft on yours, the slight pressure sending waves of pleasure up your body. He gives you a tentative kiss, growing more enthusiastic when you let him in. His hands move to your hair, and down your neck. You break apart after a while, both slightly out of breath.
"I'm sorry, " he says, averting his eyes again. "I tried to control myself. I really did."
"it's okay." you turn his face towards yours again, kissing him again. This time he loops his arm around your waist, pulling you against himself. His tongue plays with your lips lightly, pulling you deeper. His hands grasp your waist, and after a while he pulls you onto his lap. A soft gasp escapes you, his hand moving up to your neck in the process.
Your hand tangles in the hair at the base of his neck, the other on his chin, holding his mouth open. After a while you feel his tongue parting your lips, moving inside. You moan audibly, as he traces the roof of your mouth softly.
"Jumin.." you say, breaking apart after a few minutes. He's blushing cherry red under you, lips slightly swollen from the kiss. One of his hand rests at the underside of your thigh, the other in your hair.
"That was amazing." he smiles at you sloppily, a soft look in his eyes. You lower your head into the crook of his neck, as he hugs you.
"I really like you." you hear his voice, and feel your heart beating faster. He laughs lightly, feeling it against his own chest.
"I..me too." you say, feeling warm.
He kisses you again, fastening his hands on your thighs, slowly pushing your dress up your thighs. A small moan escapes you again, as you kiss him back; the sweet taste of his coffee mixing in your mouths. He breaks apart when his hand reaches your waist, looking up for confirmation again. You're red in the face now, the blush creeping into your neck.
"god." he sighs, staring. "you're beautiful."
This only makes you blush harder, and you nod. His hands move under your dress, closing around your waist. You feel a sudden jolt in your stomach, as he caresses your skin slowly, his eyes never leaving your face.
You avert your eyes, embarrassed. Jumin leans in, kissing your neck, pulling you into himself. You moan out again, almost inaudible. His mouth softly sucks at your neck, hands slowly snaking up your back.
"Jumin.." you moan out. "do you like it?"
"it feels amazing. You feel amazing." you say shakily, his eyes on your face, a small smile at his lips. His eyes look as if they're worshipping your face; taking in every detail, your cupid's bow, the tilt of your eyes.
"I just want to take care of you. Like you did for me." he whispers. You feel more spasms in your stomach. You reach up to his neck, tugging his already loosened tie, and pulling it off him. He gives you another sloppy grin, as your hands move to his shirt buttons, slowly unbuttoning each one until his midriff. His slightly toned chest greets your eyes, as his hand softly stroke your face.
He slips lower into the couch, securing you in his lap before softly pressing his lips to your collarbone. He kisses softly, making you moan again.
"oh sweetie~" he whispers, the pet name making you blush even harder. He pulls back your dress from your skin, kissing it as he goes. The lace-up at the neck of your dress comes loose as he tugs at the string. It slightly reveals your lace underclothes. His eyes regard your body with the same amused expression, as he leans back into the back of the couch. His fingers play with the string, slowly loosening the dress even more. He grins again, a finger moving down the centre of your chest. You bite your lip to choke down the sounds.
"baby.. " he says, you close your eyes to the sudden wave of pleasure from the word. "won't you let me hear?" he says, clearly enjoying the view.
You let a small groan escape your lips, as his hand moves to softly cup your right breast. Your hand instinctively moves to your mouth, covering it in embarrassment. You look down at him, his face even redder now. He slowly flicks at your hardened tip, you bite on your finger.
"baby, that makes it even hotter." he says, sighing slightly; referring to your finger.
"you're.." you start, as he continues to slowly circle your nipple from over your bra. You moan, unable to complete the sentence.
He slips off your dress in one quick motion, leaning back again to admire the view. He curses slightly.
Jumin's hands move down the length of your arms, moving each one to the back of his neck. He then traces the length of your neck, slowly feeling every part of you. Your shiver as his hands move up your thighs, biting your finger again from habit.
"I love it when your do that." he says, gazing adoringly into your face. "You're blushing even harder than before."
"I can't control it with you being like this, can I?" you say, frowning slightly.
"Oh baby." he laughs, holding you by the waist. "now that you're here, I can't stop looking at you. Every part of you is beautiful. I wish I could make you stay here forever, never let you out of my sight." he finishes with a sigh.
"I'm right here, okay?" you say, cupping his face in your hands. You lean down, kissing him slowly. Your lips feel every part of his mouth, tongue sliding gently inside. His hands tighten at your waist, slowly moving up you back. He groans as you trail a line down his bare chest. You move your head to kiss his ear, slowly moving downwards on his neck. One of his hands holds your head down to him, the other lazily fiddling with your bra. You sit back up after a while, he looks up again with the same eyes; as if asking your permission. You nod without a second thought. With a smile, he lifts you easily into his arms, carrying you down the hall to the bedroom.
He lets you fall gently onto the bed, throwing his own clothes off quickly. You lean back into the sheets, taking in the view before you.
"this better?" he asks playfully, lowering himself over you as you lean up to kiss him again. His body covers yours entirely, the warmth enveloping you.
"way better." you whisper, laughing softly.
"Im all in or all out, babe." he smirks before trailing kisses down your body, stopping when he reaches your navel. He looks up, just his eyes visible from between your legs. You moan involuntarily at the sight, which he takes as a sign to continue. His lips brush over the lace, slow as can be. You wince from the sudden jolt, making his fingers move under the brittle cloth, settling on your clit. You bite your lip, the sound coming from your throat something between a moan and a wince.
"baby" he says, and you open your eyes to look at him. "look at me. And keep looking okay?" you nod quickly, fixing your eyes on his. A ray of moonlight cuts across his eyes; as you settle a pillow to support your neck. You watch his head lowering onto yourself, before feeling another shiver jolt through you as his tongue slowly traces a line up your clit. He holds your thighs with both hands, holding your legs open. The electricity running through your body is indescribable. You rest your head back, not shaking the eye contact. He sucks you off slowly, his tongue skillfully sliding in and out, rubbing at just the right places; forcing more broken moans out of you.
"are you close, baby?" Jumin asks, the vibrations from his voice adding to your pleasure. You nod again, biting on your finger.
He stops at your nod, moving up to kiss your lips. Your mouth craves his, closing the distance between you two quickly. He kisses you passionately, softly tugging at your lips with his. His hand moves up your thigh to your wet entrance. He rubs the clit back and forth, kissing you all the while. You moan into his mouth, causing him to speed up.
"Jumin...ah" his name falls from your lips, he leans up to look more clearly at your eyes, his own laced with sweet warmth. He moves his fingers to stroke your entrance again. You clutch onto him, rapidly nearing your climax.
"Baby.." he whispers, lowering his head to bite your jawline. The sudden sting combined with the waves of electricity up your body make you see stars. You finally close your eyes, moaning his name and looping your leg around his waist to pull him closer. With one last sudden stroke you cum onto his fingers, your back arching off the bed and into his body; his teeth tightening over your skin. Those few fleeting seconds are ecstatic.
You open your eyes after a while, flopping heavily onto the sheets as his arm circles you, pulling you into a hug. Your breath comes your harsh on his skin, uneven.
"are you alright?" he says, and you settle yourself against his chest; slowly stroking your hair.
"I'm fine." you say, barely a whisper. "was that too much? Youve never done that before, have you?" he asks, his voice gentle.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before."
"it's okay." he says, kissing your head. "ill take it slow so you can be more comfortable."
"thank you."
He kisses you again, soft and affectionate before sitting up on one elbow.
"hm there are still enough marks for everyone to know that you're mine." he says, slowly running his fingers over the cherry red blossoms on your jaw, neck and the curves of your chest. "don't cover these up okay? I don't want anyone else to even think they have a chance with you."
A sudden happiness blooms in your chest, and you nod in agreement.
"these should do." he pauses, looking down at you. "for now."
-------------- end of part 1 ---------------