𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗠𝗜👊🏾

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

I smiled to myself as I punched Yaya in her face repeatedly.

Somehow we had made it from Kentrell room, to in the hallway.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK DOWNSTAIRS" I yelled as I took my foot and kicked her body down the long flight of stairs.

Skipping down the stairs, I made it to her starting to kick her in the face repeatedly as her head bounced back each kick.

She grabbed my foot, and tripped me as I fell to the floor with her hurting my lip.

I smacked my lips even though it hurted a lil, and grabbed the side of her hair banging in against the floor over and over again.

She was tough to take all this, we had been fighting for a while.

She managed to get up and just as she did, I pulled the bitch right back down.

"Bitch it ain't that easy." I mumbled as my hands wrapped around her neck, and I started to choke her while banging her head on the floor again.

I felt her moving her hands, and looked down to see a knife in her hands.

This bitch tryna stab me?

The fuck?

I let go of her neck, and grabbed the knife throwing it to the side.

"YOU SAID LEMME FIGHT MYSELF, SO BITCH FIGHT YOURSELF, NO FUCKING KNIFES IN SHIT" I yelled picking her head up and cocking my fist back sending a punch to her face.

"BEAT HER ASS NAOMI" The gang yelled and I chuckled.

They had been came, and was watching.

She fell back on the ground, trying to get away from me as we both stood up.

I threw my roll again, ready for her.

"Nahh, come here lil bitch, Ian done." I pulled her back to me and she punched me in my face.

My face didn't even turn to the side or nothing.

I just looked at her.

"YOU DONE FUCKED UP" Kd yelled laughing.

I punched her dead in the nose as she fell back to the ground.

She looked at the knife she had, and scooted to it.

I smirked pulling out my gun.

"HOW THE FUCK YOU GONE BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT BITCH!?" I yelled cocking my shit and aiming it at her head.

This bitch got life fucked up if she think I'm scary.

Just as I yelled that, she tackled me, and my gun fell out my hand going off.

This is not no damn football game.

She was over me throwing punches and I was dodging that shit.