*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*𝐓𝐖𝐎; 𝐩𝐭.𝟏*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*

CHAPTER TWO; part 1.
"BLOSSOM"

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇 fall from her lips as she looked through her mirror, an uneasy and nervous feeling hitting the woman straight in her gut.

It was about 3:00 pm in the quiet neighborhood of EastSide Atlanta, not many people out and about, most civilians either at school or work or simply spending their day at home.

Megan took a good look at her outfit while taking a deep breath, trying her hardest to stay calm and relax her nerves.
"it's ok Meg, you got this. can't let nobody keep you from this bag" The woman commented lowly to herself.

Megan was about to take one of the biggest risk that she had ever taken in her whole life. The young woman was getting feed up of the unfair treatments of life and the lack of power she felt like she had when it came to her money.

Megan was always about her money and hustle, she knew that anything that she would want in her life would have to come with sacrifices.

this was one of them.

Megan was getting ready to attend to one of the hottest strip clubs in the city, the woman taking up the offer to strip there.

The brown skin was honestly tired of her job at Walmart, the bratty customers and little pay that she received was doing nothing for her. The woman's side hustle was providing her with something but at the same time clientele came and went, nothing ever staying consistent.

She didn't want to making stripping seem like a desperate cause or a last resort, she just needing something that she knew was gonna benefit her in the future.

Megan still felt negative thoughts going around her head, the woman quickly shaking it off before heading to her phone, needing something to put her in a good mood.

She sat down on her bed and unlocked her phone, heading straight to apple music.

She clicked on her go to playlist and let out a sigh as the voice of the city girls filled her speakers.

Give me the cash, fuck a wedding ring
Put some ice on my neck, cash money watch it bling, bling
Always talkin' 'bout the block hot
But you want a bad bitch in Givenchy socks?
Make the pieces hit or nigga Milly rock
Time up, yeah game over, shot clock
If you ain't got that bread you ain't got a shot
'Cause I'm that bitch, yeah real hot

Megan soon got back up and walked to her mirror, looking down and analyzing how good her body had looked in the skimpy little outfit she wore.

She looked back up at her person, taking a long good look at herself before uttering the words...
"your that bitch, period. and you not gon let no broke ass hater keep you away from getting this money"

The woman soon laughed at herself a little for her dramatics, walking over to her closet to get something to cover up her outfit.

The scary thoughts were most definitely still residing in the woman's head, but she knew that deep down endless blessing were coming her way

and she wasn't gonna have a hating bitch have a say about it

You be talkin' all that fly shit
But you ain't really 'bout shit
I'm a fly bitch, she a free bitch
That's the difference
And all you broke, bum, crusty ass hoes
Move over