1. The past🖤

Manami's POV:

After class-E everyone went their own ways. We all keep in contact but our futures aren't the same. Rio and i shared an apartment since 3-E. She went to Kunugigaoka High school and bumped into Asano often. For some odd reason Asano started making moves on Rio and soon got her to be his girlfriend. After a few months he asked Rio to move in with him. This startled the both of us since it was too early for that, but Asano and his ability to always get what he wants, soon got Rio to move in with him.

Now i got the whole apartment to myself and it's kinda lonely, but i'm happy for Rio.

Now, back to present~

I realised i'm out of food so i decided to go out to get some.

The walk there was quiet and peaceful, but at some point i felt like someone was following me.

I looked behind me to find no one.

Guess i'm just being paranoid...

I got into the store and picked out the things i needed and at the moment was trying to reach a can of soda at the high shelf. But then.....that tingly feeling. The feeling that someone is watching me. I then noticed a rather tall mans shadow behind me from the ground.

Oh no.......someone really is watching me......w-what should i do?

I quickly looked back only to be set with releaf and surprise.

It was none other than the class bad boy. Karma Akabane.

He reached for the soda and handed it to me.

"Here you go" He said.

"Thanks! Long time no see, Karma" I said as i put the soda in the shopping basket.

"Indeed" He then took a strawberry milk for himself from a lower shelf.

I noticed he got alot taller and he wasn't that skinny 15 year old anymore. He looked really manly and was even more attractive than before.

"Wow you've gotten tall! How tall are you?" I asked him amazed.

"180cm" He simply said.
(If some of you don't know, 180cm is 6 feet)

"Wow...i'm only 150cm..." I said looking down with a jealous face.

He then pat my headd snickering. "It's cute for a girl to be short, you'll get a guy quicker. Speaking of that, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me.

I just laughed awkwardly. "No, not really interested in anyone"

"Oh"

That was a lie. I have a huge crush on him....but never had the courage to tell him.

"Uhm....anyways- i have to go" He started walking away but then stopped and walked back.

"But....could i possibly get your number? I'd like to meet up for coffe sometime" He said scratching the back of his neck blushing.

"Sure" I happily responded. I then took out my phone and he did too. We exchanged numbers and went our own ways.

___________________________