Laura's New Boyfriend - A Synopsis

By Robert Townsend of Stevenage, Herts, England.

Please read this first to get access to the full unedited version on Wattpad!

A full-length comedy/fantasy/love story like no other! Set in the fictional seaside holiday resort of Dunehaven on the south coast of England in the present day. One hot sunny day, while strolling along the street, I discover that a new curiousity and souvenir shop has recently opened for tourists and holidaymakers along the main seafront road. I go inside and I am strangely attracted to an odd looking fossilised toad on display in a glass cabinet. The owner reliably informs me that it is an ancient artifact reputedly from the time of King Arthur. He turns out to be a skilled heirophant and very educated in Arthurian legend. Impressed, I end up buying it. Then, while trying to escape from two nasty bullies who chase me down the street, I jump onto a nearby bus. While on board I meet a beautiful young girl with long auburn hair named Laura. She invites me back to her place for a coffee and a chat. I ask her out on a date and we become boyfriend and girlfriend. I get to meet her eccentric mother, Dolores. Romance soon blossoms. I buy her a ring and we become passionate lovers. While all this is happening we are still being stalked by the wicked and villianous Dooley brothers. It is then left to our whacky and outrageous friend Debra to accidentally discover that the mysterious fossil toad has strange magical powers.....

The book has three sequels, which are longer and more sophisticated, and their titles speak for themselves: Laura's Wedding, Laura's Baby and Laura's Child.

There is an edited/cropped copy of Laura's New Boyfriend published on Wattpad. Their automated system wants to give it an "R" rating, and I can find no way around this. To read the full unedited and uncensored version, please register with Wattpad as one of my friends and then open up the file: Laura's New Boyfriend.

Yours sincerely,

Robert Townsend.

aka Karellan.

15th November 2012.