1.

oh lover boy.

soft and sweet.

cavities in my brain.

possessed by thoughts of you.

-
Jorge's POV
-
YOU MAKE ME WANT TO START
SMOKING CIGARETTES
SO I DIE SLOWLY

I drowned out the voices with music. Drowned out Benji's voice with it.
I hated hearing it every god awful morning, his laugh, the way he pronounces certain words.

Gross.

ANYTHING THATS BAD FOR ME
YER KILLIN' ME YER KILLIN' ME !

I closed my eyes and leaned back into the uncomfortable bus seat. Five days a week of this shit for a whole year.

Tragic.

I DON'T WANNA
FUCKIN' HEAR IT ANYMORE
I KNOW YOU'VE GOT PROBLEMS
WE'VE ALL GOT PROBLEMS TOO

The bus screeched to a stop in front of the high-school I'd been attending for the past, well I don't even know how long.
But a fucking long ass time.

I removed the headphones from my ears as I pushed past people off the bus. I desperately tried to block out Benji's nails on a chalk board voice as I got off but I still could hear it crystal clear.
I could hear it say my name.
I froze.
My name?

I stopped halfway outside the school front doors and spun on my heel to look at Benjamin Krol.
I've hated him ever since I first met him in fifth grade. He transferred to my school  from Canada. He was the top student every year, and his parents were filthy rich. Yet he always was humble and kind, which made things worse.

He's got a hate-able face though. But right this minute that hate-able face was dashing toward me with a huge smile spread across his features and waving frantically.
"Jorge! Jorge!"

I should've just turned away and walked inside, but something pulled me to stay.
Maybe it was the awkward fact I dreamed of him last night.
It's been happening a lot actually.
But that was unimportant right now.

"Uh hi?" I questioned the now taller than expected boy who stood in front of me goofily smiling. We haven't talked before. I don't understand why he would try now.

"I heard you're going to be in Advanced Senior English?" Benji cocked his head like a dog and I stifled a laugh. He made my blood boil, yet he was also sort of funny.

"Mhm." I replied nonchalant and tapped my foot impatiently. I just wanted to get the fuck out of here.

"Same! Think we can be friends then?" He rubbed his neck awkwardly, then I finally broke and laughed.

I pretended to think for a second then looked Benji right in the eye, "Nope." I stated then turned on my heel once more heading inside.

"But- I-" I heard Benji stutter out behind me as I walked away from him. I'm sure he wasn't used to that sort of response. I don't care though. Benji was no friend of mine, and he will NEVER be.
-

I scoured the crowd looking for my best friend, Syd. It was the first day of the school year and I wouldn't survive it if that black haired fag wasn't by my side. We shared basically the same opinion and thoughts on everything.
Well, except Benji.

Syd has a crush on Benjamin.
Thinks he's the best guy in our school.
Yuck.
I despise him.

Wait until Syd hears about this morning. He'll flip.
I laughed just thinking about it as I wandered to Syd'a locker and found him standing in front of it.

"Sup Bitch!" Syd yelled as he turned around and saw me, he ran over and wrapped his arms around me gently. I didn't like physical affection that much, but with Syd it was manageable.

"Hi hoe" I responded with the same energy and walked back to his locker with him while he finished setting up things. "So guess what happened this morning?"

"Hm?" Syd replied as he continued putting things in and taking things out.

"Your lover boy asked me to be friends this morning." I groaned and then suddenly there was a loud thud and people looked at us. I quickly whipped my head to see that Syd dropped his Stephen King book on the ground.

"BENJI?" Syd yelled and I bursted out laughing and shushed him then nodded.

"Yeah, came up to me after we got off the bus. I turned him down though don't worry."

Syd was picking up his book and then dropped it again and looked at me, glaring. "You WHAT? I cannot believe you Jorge Garay. THAT COULDVE BEEN MY ONE WAY IN." Syd whined and then picked up the book and slammed his locker.

I shook my head, "You'll find other ways, sorry, I'm not being friends with that Wreck-it Ralph look-alike thanks." I grumbled as we walked into the classroom and Syd continued huffing aw we sat down in our seats.

The class bored the hell out of me. The teacher talked then gave us a piece of paper to take notes. That's when Benji walked in.
Late on the first day, first class? God this was gold. Goody-two shoes must have a good reason for this.

I watched as the teacher went to get angry, then Benji explained under his breath and gave a note to the teacher who sighed and pointed to the seat behind me.
Oh fuck no. Please.

Benji and I made eye contact as he walked past and slid into the seat behind me.

I ignored it and focused on the notes as best as I could.
Until a piece of paper hit my head.
I turned around in my seat and glared at Benji. What even?

The boy just hid his laugh and pointed at the ground where the small piece of paper laid. I could've just not picked it up, but what's the fun in that?
I grabbed the paper swiftly then unraveled it on my desk before easing.

"Why won't you be friends with me? :("

Was this man-child for real?

"Because you annoy me <3 xo"  I quickly scribbled back then folded the paper and tossed it purposely far past Benji's desk behind me.

Sucker.