Ch.9: Transfer Plan

Seo Hyunjin (Andrew)

I love her. I really do...

She was supposed to be mine, not his. It was in the agreement between our families. She was supposed to be my wife, not his wife. But she really don't want to. She even does everything she can just to escape. At first, I was cheering her up, I was so happy when our arrange marriage got cancelled because she run away and her family can't find her all over the country. But when I saw her in the Underground we used to live, I regret not telling her parents where she was.

We became friends, and we hang out a lot. We had fun. Not until her world suddenly revolves around him.

I fall for her while she also fall for him.

It hurts a lot. But seeing her hurting because of him is a different kind of pain. It's... It's hell. It's— why not just choose me? She knows that I love her and will love her unconditionally. I'll try my best not to hurt her. Not make her cry.

He knows the feeling how painful it is to see the one you love getting hurt. Getting cheated on. He experienced it with her! He hates it. But he's just repeating it, he hurts her a lot!

That douchebag don't deserve her. She should divorce and forget him.

I thought she can do it here, at Minter Motel, with the help of Dame before. But this damn place is just bringing her past. This place is hurting her!

I should tell KaiLa to run away. She should leave this place. I don't care what happens to me after I disobey the rule of heaven. They can burn me, throw my soul in hell, or whatever they like to do with me. I'll surely save her from pain this time.

"Mr. Hyunjin, all the guests are ready. Grim Reaper has also prepared their transportation."

Inayos ko ang pagkakaupo ko dito sa sofa sa lobby at hinarap ko si Jieun. We need to leave this place and relocate as soon as posible because of what that sly Raikko did. But I can't really blame him, he just became the Deity Ma Go's instrument to torment KaiLa. Us.

"So, everything's according to old Ma Go's plan." Kinuha ko yung weapon customized only for Minter Motel's primary staffs; a key, a 6 inch black with the touch of Mint green key, that has a wavy part at the left side and a sharp blade like katana on the right side. Pinagmasdan ko at nakita ko rin ang maliit kong reflection sa talim nito.

"I don't get it, Mr. HyunJin. What do you mean?" tanong ni Jieun. Umiling ako.

"If I tell you, Nari will die and be punished counterclockwise in hell every 3 days," sabi ko. I tried suppressing my anger by clenching my fist. Damn! I want to protect her and say everything on Mr. Dame but f*ck! I can't lose KaiLa.

"Oh, Hyunjin. Something wrong?" tanong ni KaiLa na papalapit saamin. She smiled at me.

That gentle smile... That face that I love and treasure. Nagmahal lang naman siya. She didn't deserve to get ruined by that love of hers.