Part One

*Inks POV*
Just moved into the new house, i should call dream and blueberry to tell them that they can move in now. i pull out my phone to call blue first, he doesn't answer me so i hang up and call dream. 
Dream - "Hello?"
Ink - "Heya Dreamy!"
Dream - "Oh, hello Ink. Did you need anything?"
Ink - "Na just wanted to tell you that you and blue can come move in now"
Dream - "Thats great! i'll call him up and inform him as well-"
Ink - "No dreamy, i can do it. dont put the extra work on yourself"
Dream - "If you say so Ink, i'll be over there in a bit. Im on patrol right now"
Ink - "Ok then dream, i'll see you in a few"
Dream - "*small laugh* yep! see you"
My prince hangs up as i fall back onto my bed fanboying about how cute dream is. His laugh, his smile, his body, everything about him is just the cutest. if only i could tell him straight to his face that i love him... the only reason i can feel love is because thanks to blueberry and dream, they both shared a bit of their souls to make me a small soul. my hp is still normal, i can just have emotions now without my viles. its great being able to feel without those stupid paints. i wonder how long its gonna take dream to get here to the new house/HQ... i pull out my phone again and call blueberry. 
Ink - "blue answer the fuck up"
Blueberry - "Hi Ink!!"
Ink - "Oh blue you answered this time"
Blueberry - "yeah sorry, ha! i was busy with papy"
Ink - "yup, put the one's you love first"
Blueberry - "then you would be putting dream first huh?"
Ink - "how-"
Blueberry - "its very clear your now in love with dream"
Ink - "really?"
Blueberry - "well yeah, with you calling him dreamy, and flirting with him non-stop, and that one time when you tried kissing him but he ran off to his au before you could do anything"
Ink - "damn blue, you remembered everything"
Blueberry - "watch your language and yes, yes i did"
Ink - "well i just wanted to say that you can move in now, dreams comeing in a sec so come on and unpack untill dream gets over here"
Blueberry - "ok i'll be there in a sec"
i hang up on blue, they're the only one who knows i like dream now. He ships us almost to much already...  im gonna fix up something for them to eat for when they get here.

(hi! did you like part 1? its my very first one TwT, i will be doing more parts unless no one liked this. i doubt anyone will even read it lmao. well im going to sleep now, later!💕)