𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞

BORN TO DIEmoments like these

BORN TO DIE
moments like these

MOMENTS HAS PAST by since the two has experienced their first kiss together

MOMENTS HAS PAST by since the two has experienced their first kiss together. Bella couldn't sleep after what she went through. How could she possibly think about going to sleep when she just shared her first kiss with Edward. Her first kiss in general.

Edward remained by her side as he was now laying closely next to her. His head was on top of hers as he was playing with her warm, soft hands. He would occasionally kiss her on her cheeks or temples, but not on her lips. He didn't trust himself just yet to kiss her lips suddenly knowing he wouldn't be able to hold back.

Bella didn't mind since she still couldn't get over their kiss. It was so intensely passionate that she had a hard time comprehending that it actually happened. Seconds after their kiss, she could feel both side of her jawline numb, but it was a bearable feeling. Edward truly did a number on her. She didn't even know what her jaw look like right now, hopefully not as visible for the human eye.

"What are you thinking?" He mumbles into her neck.

"What now? I mean does this mean that we're...."

"A couple?" he cuts her off.

Bella nodded. "Well," he look back into her eyes.

"My feelings are way too intense to consider you as my girlfriend," he rolled his eyes at the thought. How he said the word 'girlfriend' sounded so unworthy that even she didn't like the word. "But, I supposed we'll have to address each other in that format around humans."

"Then what do you think of me as?" Bella questions.

He smiled. "I don't know if this sounds....sudden for you to hear, but you're my mate. I don't even consider you as my mate — you are my mate," he profoundly reveals her.

Edward was right — this was too sudden for her to hear. By all means, she does love him and can't imagine him not being in her life, but hearing that she's Edward mate was a lot to take in. Especially since they just officially got together.