Gala

This is the dress you're wearing

We sat in the limousine, on our way to the MET Gala

We sat in the limousine, on our way to the MET Gala. Its probably Timmys tenth gala or red carpet hes been too, but for me? That was a different story. This was my first gala or event in general. As any normal person would be in their first gala, I was really nervous.

My leg bounced uncontrollably, over thinking like always. Timmy squeezed my hand, "you're gonna be great. They'll love you." I rolled my eyes, "Tim. If you haven't noticed, you are a celebrity. Im just an average girl you fell for."

"Fame doesn't matter to me. I fell for you because of your beauty on the inside and outside, your intelligence and your kindness. All those people saying that i should've gotten with someone with a higher fame level, they don't know crap. I love you for you," he said to me, his eyes shimmering as he said it.

I leaned in closer to him, placing our lips in between each other. He felt great. He made me feel complete. Even though my life was going fine before i met him, but now it felt like heaven. The limousine driver cleared his throat and said, "sorry to interrupt but we've arrived." Both of us leaned to the window and looked out. The museum looked beautiful but then i got the butterflies. I then remembered what he told me and they left.

We stepped out of the car, blinding camera flashes everywhere. I felt somewhat lightheaded, thankfully it left. We walked on the carpet. Timothée had his hand on my lower back. There were screams everywhere, interviewers asking questions. One interviewer called us over.
"Hi Timothée and y/n, how are you doing," the interviewer said as she brought the microphone to our face.

"Were doing fine, thank you," Timothée said as he looked at me with a smile.
"Well Timothée, are you nervous about how people are going to react to your new movie Dune?"
"I am a bit nervous, but I mean, who isn't when they act in a movie."
We all laughed.
"And y/n, how do you feel about his new movie and his acting career in general?"
"I know Timothée is gonna be great. His acting is spectacular. He's worked so hard to get here and I'm just so proud of him."
"Also, y/n, you're dress is... interesting. Its kinda plain don't you think? I mean, look at everyone's. You kinda look under dressed."

My mouth slightly opened in shock. I looked down at my dress, now embarrassed of what I was wearing. I looked back up and said "I guess you can say im a plain girl. I wear plain things. I do plain things. And i live a plain lifestyle. So yes, it is a plain dress, and i love it." Now the interviewer had a shock face. I saw Timothée look at me with a big smile. He was happy with how I defended myself.

We both walked away. Timothée leaned in closer to whisper to me. "I love that you defended yourself. You shouldn't listen to people. And I love your dress." He pulled away and kissed my cheek. And we went on with the gala.

Let me know if you want some smut. Im not really used to writing it but ill do it. If you liked this imagine then vote and comment.