𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

BORN TO DIEgetting used to reality

BORN TO DIE
getting used to reality

ONCE BELLA FINISHED getting ready for school, she made her way down the stairs as she enter the kitchen

ONCE BELLA FINISHED getting ready for school, she made her way down the stairs as she enter the kitchen. Edward has still yet to arrive and she was quite famish so she decided to prepare herself a bowl of cereal. Just as she finish taking a bite, she heard a faint knock on the door.

"It's open." She calls out as she took another bite.

Seconds later, she heard the door open and without any surprise it was Edward.

Bella eyes met his and he gave her a faint smile, but she could see the edginess in his eyes. Something was clearly bothering him.

"What's wrong?" Was the first thing she says to him.

Edward smiled as he sat down next to her. "Why do you assume something's wrong, Love?"

"Because you have that look in your eye, Edward," she points out.

He let out a sigh as his eyes shifted away from hers. "Alice had a vision..." he starts off.

"What did she see?" Bella push on further.

"She saw a few nomads passing by through Forks, which is normal from time to time. Nothing you need to worry about."

Bella felt tempted to let out a gasp, but held it in. Nomad vampires traveling through Forks? She understood that it was normal for lone vampires to journey in different places, but the fact that they could potentially hurt or even worse kill someone here truly trouble her.

"Then why do you seem so upset?" She continues to see the bothersome in his eyes.

Edward scoots his chair closer as he held onto her hand as he began to caress her palm.