A Moment in Bliss

It currently Jade's lunch break from the long hours of lessons. Jade was slowly taking her normal stroll around the front of Beacon academy before she saw Professor Goodwitch walk up to her. "Ah, hello Professor!" Jade smiled at the huntress before she stopped walking. "Hello Jade. Professor Ozpin wants you to wait at the base of the tower for him. He will be arriving shortly." Glynda spoke to the girl. Jade nodded and took a step. "Alright, thank you Professor!" Jade said before waving at her and making her way toward the location given to her.

Jade awaited a few minutes and quietly leaned back and forth on her heel. She bit her lip looking around as Ozpin was showing himself. 'Where is he?' Jade thought to herself before hearing a familiar voice behind her. She turned and saw the male. "Thank you for waiting Jade. Come on, let's take a walk." He smiled gently down at her before leading the way. Jade nodded before walking quite close to him. "So... Professor?" Jade started before playing with her hands behind her back. Ozpin looked down at her and spoke. "Go on..." Jade nodded before continuing what she wanted to say. "Well, I was curious on what you needed me for." Jade said before looking back up at the male. Ozpin chuckled and looked upward. "That's a secret until we get there."

Jade pouted but nonetheless followed him. It was awkwardly quiet. Ozpin didn't really speak and Jade wasn't too sure if this was a mission Ozpin wanted Jade to go on or what. They soon made their way to the front of Emerald Forest. The cherry blossoms of the season was blooming. Jade stopped and looked at them in awe. Ozpin has walked ahead of her before turning back to see why he hadn't felt her presence near him. He saw Jade looking up at the sky in awe. "Jade, let's get going come now. Your surprise is over here." Ozpin called out to Jade. In which Jade broke her trance and nodded taking a small jog to his side. "I didn't know the Emerald Forest grew cherry blossoms! They're so pretty.... too bad the Grimm invest the Forest." Jade sighed softly before hearing a slight "Mhmm" from Ozpin in response.

As Jade was admiring the trees around them. She jumped at the sudden contact of Ozpin's hand around her waist. They both stopped in the deep of the woods. The cherry blossoms falling from their trees onto the ground beneath them. Jade looked up at Ozpin confused. "Pro-" Jade got cut off before Ozpin smiled sweetly. "Just call me Oz..." Jade only nodded before smiling shyly. "Oz... what is this?" Jade asked to him looking into his brown eyes. "This is your surprise... you captivated my heart the moment you walked into Beacon... you are eighteen years old now. And that I may look old, I'm only 20..." he chuckled softly before letting his cane sit on against a tree. He brought his other hand to Jade's hair. "You mean so much to me... and I want this moment to last just a bit longer." Ozpin smiled before leaning down and kissing Jade on the cheek.

Jade was shocked. Not only was she in the middle of a Grimm invested Forest with the headmaster of her academy. But the one she had developed feelings for from the arrival of the headmaster into her sight. Jade knew that it was a worth in try. But only until her final year. She was happy that Ozpin has the same feelings as her. Ozpin pulled away and only had his face an inch from Jade's. "Do you accept my feelings?" Jade didn't respond. Only just throwing her arms around his neck and pushing her body against his. Kissing him softly on the lips. Ozpin smiled in the kiss knowing the answer. He took a step back to hold their balance, they kissed for what felt like minutes on end. Soon though much to Jade's discontent. It had to end, due to them running out of breath. "I do.... accept your feelings." Jade said before hugging Ozpin and letting her hand rest against his chest.

Ozpin smiled and rested his head against the top of hers. "Well, I'm glad..." he whispered before kissing her head. "We should probably head back to Beacon... I believe lunch is almost over with." Jade sighed but used her foot to lift off Ozpin's body. "Alright... your surprise was worth it." Jade smiled sweetly at him. Ozpin smiled back at her before grabbing his cane and moved his hand to hers to hold it. "I love you Jade." He said before kissing her forehead. Jade leaned her head against Ozpin's arm. "Love you too."