𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘨𝘪𝘢

today was my first day back to babysitting vincent, then tomorrow i would be going back to school and jack would be transferring as well.

i pulled into the gilinsky's driveway and got out, heading inside 30 minutes early to my designated arrival time.

"gia! i'm so glad you're here early. vincent is still asleep, and i haven't even started breakfast." she said as she slid her feet into heels.

"don't worry about it." i walked into the kitchen and started making vincent's favorite, eggs.

"thank you so much, have a good day!" she called while she walked out of the door.

once i was finished with the eggs i put them on a plate and put some juice ina sippy-cup. i put both of the dishes on the table and went to wake vincent.

"the house is on fire! vincent hurry!"

he shot out of bed and started screaming, knocking me down as he ran through the hall.

"gia." he said seriously, his baby voice making it nearly impossible to hold in my laughter.

"yes?" i said as i walked down the hallway.

he narrowed his eyes at me and held out his arms, gesturing to the living room.

"there is no fire."

"could've sworn there was."

he giggled as i picked him up and put him into a chair at the table. i washed the dishes as he ate, washing his once he was done.

he went to his room to play with his toys so i decided to watch some tv, i turned on netflix and started watching criminal minds.

don't tell jack but i would have spencer reid's babies any day.

speaking of jack, where was he? i didn't see his car outside and normally he wakes up around this time. stop worrying gia, it's not that serious. but on the other hand, maybe i should text him? yeah i should text him.

me
hey boo

i decided to just say hey, not where are you or anything like that. keeping it cool.

a few minutes went by and no text from jack, i checked the message and it still said delivered.

i groaned and turned my attention back to the tv. if i occupy my mind on something other than jack, time will pass quicker and he'll text back faster, right?

why am i even acting this clingy? we haven't even been dating for a month yet. i don't need to know where he is at all times of the day. he's his own person, he can do what he wants.

i gave in and checked the message again.

me
hey boo
read at 8:45 am

no, my eyes have to be deceiving me.

i looked at the message again and sure enough, jack left me on read for 15 minutes. surely he meant to text back but forget or something, right? what if he didn't.

jesus why am i overthinking so much? it's literally not that serious whether he texts me or not.

my thinking as interrupted as the front door swung open, a very angry jack walked through. then slammed it shut.

"you okay?" he ignored me and stomped down the hall, forcefully opening and closing his bedroom door.

okay what the hell is going on, just a few days ago we were perfectly fine. why is he acting this way? i mean i'm sure it has nothing to do with me, but still, if he was upset why hasn't he come to me?