FIREWIND

Park Jimin may be good at wielding swords, but he’s never known war, and maybe he's the prince of the wind, but never wanted to be in the throne. He was praised by everyone for his ethereal beauty and amazing dancing talent. He was courted by many, but he's never known love-- until his kingdom got an invitation for a nocturnal dance at the Fire Palace. And Jimin never thought that looking at those deep eyes of the King, will make his heart goes on fire from so much desire..
.....

Min Yoongi the only one that has been killing off everyone who tried to dismiss him in his throne. He was the King of fire, the most powerful element in this world may have. He was never got interested with anyone, not until he met the prince of the wind named Park Jimin.

The one who makes him feel about sexual pleasure, teaches him that even the King of fire can be burnt just by the simple touch of the cold wind, fanning the flames of an attraction both men yearn to embrace.
.....

"His Royal Highness, your Majesty likes to meet with you," Taehyung one of the royal court dancer said to Jimin..

Jimin nods and walks to his brother's throne, King Seokjin..

"Hyung," he bows his head, he doesn't really want to address his brother as a King,..

"Prince, you never learned.." Seokjin grimaced at him, he just giggles..

"What is it you want to talk to me??" Jimin asks,.

Seokjin hands him a roll," An invitation from the Fire Palace, the King is requesting a nocturnal dance from our dancer's, as I mentioned to him before that the Wind Palace was the best at performing Jeongjae.."

"Of course, Taehyung and the other dancer were the best.." Jimin chirp, feeling proud of his friends.

"-and I want you to come with them to represent our Kingdom.." Seokjin smiles..

"But Hyung, I have never been to any feast like this without you..I..I mean," Jimin hesitated, no, he's not afraid to be alone, it's just that they said the King of fire is the cruelest among all King's..

"Jiminiee, I know what's running in your mind. I assure you that the fire King was not what you think he is, he is very reserved and quiet, he won't waste time to talk to anyone. So, don't worry too much, I bet that asshole won't talk to you." the King laughs from his own bluntness..

Jimin sighs, even though Jin is his brother, he really doesn't want to disobey his orders. He is still the King of Wind Palace after all. He knows what his brother is trying to do, he wants to train him to go alone and socialize to other Kingdoms, since he was the next in line for the throne. But he never wanted to be a King, it feels like too much pressure will put on your shoulder and his heart is too weak  to order to kill someone or command his people to go on a war, knowing there lives might end right there, though it's been a long long time ago since their Kingdom got into a war.

The Fire Kingdom was the only one he had never been to. There were four powerful Kingdoms in their dynasty. Earth Palace ruled by King Namjoon, Wind Palace ruled by King Seokjin, Water Palace ruled by Queen Halsey and the Fire Palace ruled by King Min.

He had already met Queen Halsey and King Namjoon, and soon he will meet King Min, and he was nervous. His brother told him before that King Min had a scar in his right eyes he got from the battle. His brother idolizes the braveness of the fire King, fighting and goes to the war together with his brave soldiers, not like other King's who just sit on their thrones during war and just commands and commands. Jimin's curiosity grows on how the King looks like. He met other King's, and they all look like a real royalty, he thinks that maybe even mosquitoes never got a chance to bites on their flawless skin, even his brother, since their Kingdom really not participate in wars.
.....